The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where to find style items Pyandonean & Psijic

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Does anyone know where to loot these items? Beside the Trading Guilds...
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • AgentOrangeR
    I think it's daily quests in Summerset for psijic and pyandonean from pyandonean bottles you fish for
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily quests give the style material for Sapiarch. Psijic Order style material drops from the same source that the motif pages drop, so chests, geyser clams, bosses etc.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Daily quests give the style material for Sapiarch. Psijic Order style material drops from the same source that the motif pages drop, so chests, geyser clams, bosses etc.

I've done whole Summerset already, all Geysers too and multiple times, and never saw Psijic or Pyandonean yet.
    For the daily quests I received 2 Sapiarch items, it's a start... ;)

Thanks for the advices already!
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the gear in the "Vanus" set is Psijic Order. I have gotten lots of style items from decon of that gear.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sapiarch drops from Summerset daily reward boxes.
    Psijic drops from world bosses, geysers and psijic portals in Summerset and Artheum.
    Pyandonean can be found while fishing, I dont know if this is tied to just the Summerset area.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer