Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

LF Magicka Templar DPS build

NoFlash
NoFlash
✭✭✭
Hello I am looking for a build that can help me do all content ESO has to offer (vet trials and dungeons for gear).
Edited by NoFlash on June 14, 2018 7:00AM
Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-templar-build-pve/

To have a sense of Bis gear, skills, CP, Race, buff food, mundus. Alcast has it all.

Alternative gear could be 5 Julianos(craftable) , 5 Burning Spellweave(City of Ash 1/2) + Zaan / Valkyn Skoria.

Disclaimer here :

I'm part of a pretty chill guild, who don't mind what you play in terms of class / race etc. but depending on your aims for Vet trials, Magplars aren't desired by much by Vet trial groups (unless healers :()

If you don't have a solid friendly community around you, you might have more demand for you as a DD when playing a magicka nightblade.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply @nihirisutou ! My goal is to just be able to unlock skins and try to complete a majority of the achievements. I'm not looking to go hardcore for top scores or anything. I chose Templar in the beginning and I don't want to start all over with a new too but it probably would be more beneficial if I made a stronger DD to get gear for my Templar. I am already in the process of getting a pve guild I can grow with. And thank you for that link!
    Edited by NoFlash on June 17, 2018 10:25AM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think Alcasts guide is a pretty solid start, even though I personally think BSW is stronger the Mothers Sorrow.
    As far as I have seen by quickly looking over it he has a fixed rotation. I would advise you to learn that, but later when you have a feeling for it switch to flexible rotation. Currently Magplars can actually be strong, however you pretty much need a flexible rotation to pull of competitive damage numbers as you simply loose too much time and DPS on skills running out or being recast too early otherwise.
    Edited by FakeFox on June 17, 2018 10:57AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)