The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do Psijic portals drop Hakeijo runes?

TheCyberDruid
TheCyberDruid
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed that I recently got some Hakeijo runes and since I wasn't in IC the only way I could have gotten it is from the Psijic portals (or they changed it that normal runestones now drop them too). Anyone else noticed this?
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Summerset patch notes (emphasis added)
    Psijic Portals contain items based on the location you find them in. This includes:
    An Aspect, Essence, and Potency Rune.
    The Aspect Rune is never a Ta (white) rune. It is always at least green-quality, and may be up to gold-quality.
    The Essence rune may be any Essence rune currently in the game, including, rarely, a Prismatic rune.
    The Potency rune is based on your Level or Passive rank, in a 50/50 split.

Yes, Psijic portals can give Hakeijo runes. I can say affirmatively that I have gotten at least one from a portal. Normal nodes still do not give Hakeijo.
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for confirming it :)
  • CrazyOne333
    CrazyOne333
    ✭✭
    I can also confirm that the Psijic Portals drop Hakeijo. :smile:
    Edited by CrazyOne333 on June 15, 2018 7:33AM
  • CrazyOne333
    CrazyOne333
    ✭✭
    Oh...forgot to add the picture as a proof. :smiley:

50ntrXW.jpg
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes rarely. A couple of hundred portals later I've gotten 2.