The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unlink steam account

Kendah
Kendah
✭✭
Hello,

I am trying to contact support to check whether I can unlink my steam account, and since I did the account linking over 7 days ago I couldn't proceed with opening a ticket.

I don't understand the reason behind such restriction.

Is there a way to unlink after 7 days please?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • dimmanxak
    dimmanxak
    ✭✭✭
    You can't unlink steam account. But here's the good news. Just launch eso64.exe from the game's directory and you will play original game without steam logging issues etc.
    Edited by dimmanxak on June 14, 2018 5:39PM
    Dmitry
    Options
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    dimmanxak wrote: »
    You can't unlink steam account. But here's the good news. Just launch eso64.exe from the game's directory and you will play original game without steam logging issues etc.

That won't work for me since I started playing ESO in August 2018. You have to log in through Steam.
    Options
  • dimmanxak
    dimmanxak
    ✭✭✭
    DiNanna63 wrote: »
    dimmanxak wrote: »

That won't work for me since I started playing ESO in August 2018. You have to log in through Steam.

Thats not true. Just did this.
    C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64exe.
    Runs fine without steam even opening.
    Edited by dimmanxak on June 14, 2018 10:36PM
    Dmitry
    Options
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it works for you. It won't for me. On the log in screen it tells me I have to sign in through Steam.
    Options
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it works for you. It won't for me. On the log in screen it tells me I have to sign in through Steam.
    Options