The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question regarding Law of Julianos crafting (PS4/NA Server)

OB_Jake
OB_Jake
Without having the mats what would it cost to have 3 pieces of Epic Julianos crafted (all divided and 160)? I am looking for chest (heavy), pants (medium), and belt light). I've seen a ton of price fluctuation on the forum (6k to about 20k per item)? Does this seen close? Would it be possible to get the three prices made (Without mats) for around 25k? I've also seen folks mention you should be near the crafting location for the gear before you reach out in Trade chat? Is that pretty standard? Thanks!
  • summitxho
    summitxho
    ✭✭✭
    OB_Jake wrote: »
    Without having the mats what would it cost to have 3 pieces of Epic Julianos crafted (all divided and 160)? I am looking for chest (heavy), pants (medium), and belt light). I've seen a ton of price fluctuation on the forum (6k to about 20k per item)? Does this seen close? Would it be possible to get the three prices made (Without mats) for around 25k? I've also seen folks mention you should be near the crafting location for the gear before you reach out in Trade chat? Is that pretty standard? Thanks!

Ancestor silk for 200 would be about 10K
    Rubedo Leather for 200 would be about 3500
    Rubedite ingot for 200 would be about 4500

I have not bought any of these in a while, so it could be off a bit, but in materials alone you would be at about 18K for the 3 pieces at CP160. It also depends on what style and trait you wanted, it could go up a lot if you wanted a more rare style, and nirnhoned increases the price quite a bit on the trait, then there is the amount someone would want for their time which will vary. I think if you wanted the common traits and style, 25K not including mats would be very doable.
  • OB_Jake
    OB_Jake
    I have, no style preference and would do divine on all.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have, no style preference and would do divine on all.

So, 18k + estimated 20% tip if the crafter does a good job.

25k does not seem out of line.
  • Gallagher563
    Gallagher563
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree. I am on ps4 and I have crafted for guildmates basically at cost of mats plus maybe 2k. If you just buy the mats yourself you can save some money because if the crafter is doing it at cost they are going to charge you average price not the lowest price for materials.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I’ll just craft it for you no cost. I’ll provide everything. Lmk
  • OB_Jake
    OB_Jake
    I bought the LOJ stuff off a guildy yesterday. How much would it cost to create Necropotenxe (shoes and gloves) with divine? I think I messed my build up and sold some stuff that I just should have put in the bank (a couple Willpower rings)! I'm kicking myself cause I know it's not cheap. I guess this is all part of being a noob!
  • OB_Jake
    OB_Jake
    My in game PSN is OB_Logic_1 ... If you want to hit me up in game.
  • OB_Jake
    OB_Jake
    I've only played a few months so still lots of growing pains.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only played a few months so still lots of growing pains.

No prob, @OB_Jake, that's what the forums and in-game chat are for.

Just FYI, Necropotence isn't a craftable set.

Head to the Rivenspire Dolmens and Public Dungeon to scrounge up pieces for your build.