The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friends and vampire bite

MrAlanSmith
MrAlanSmith
✭✭
Hey guys..

Looking for friends and is anyone a vampire willing to bite me? haha

Thanks
  • MrAlanSmith
    MrAlanSmith
    ✭✭
    Feelsbadman, Noone likes me :(
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log in, go to one of the three zones that Blood Fiends spawn in which is also where the Vampire Altars are and ask for a Vamp bite. You can also actually be bitten or infected by a Blood Fiend on a certain dark night in the game if you are in the right place at the right time. I've had two characters turned to Vampires by NPC Blood Fiends. Pretty cool!

The Rift, Bangkorai and Reapers March. There are several addons that you can use that show you the Blood Fiend and Werewolf NPC Spawn locations in those three zones.

Good luck!
    Edited by Trinity_Is_My_Name on June 14, 2018 1:23AM
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on?
  • MrAlanSmith
    MrAlanSmith
    ✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    What platform and server are you on?

PC
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. I'm on Xbox NA. Would have liked to help. Keep trying; many people are helpful in this game.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alas, my hungry vampires can't help you as I am PC/NA. Ask in zone chat or go to the alter and look for a willing bloodsucker. Good luck!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • MrAlanSmith
    MrAlanSmith
    ✭✭
    Can't even go to any of them
  • Aldolfo
    Aldolfo
    Soul Shriven
    Add me ingame always happy to group up and have a bit with your name on it

@Aldolfo
  • AlanMoffat
    AlanMoffat