Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Community Guides – June 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
78e19e3d72fa73a86d6c47ea3df8b47a.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "ESO Community Guides – June 2018" blog article.

Summerset has arrived, and The Elder Scrolls Online community has been hard at work coming up with brand-new guides and updated builds. Check them out in our latest Community Guides article!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well this would be cool if the game was playable weve been posting about bugs that are killing the game in general if yall would check them out please. there is a serious issue
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    VanaEvr Templar Header. Wow. I thought I had a good Templar Healer. But now I can put it at the top of every page!
    (Small typo. Making a big deal out of it. Because I'm a silly.)
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    well this would be cool if the game was playable weve been posting about bugs that are killing the game in general if yall would check them out please. there is a serious issue

Yeah and they fix them as they can. They know about them. Don't be annoying.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »

Yeah and they fix them as they can. They know about them. Don't be annoying.

In come the white knights....Don't be annoying? Some of these issues have gone on for months without even an acknowledgement.
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting Sloads go live shows this community how little the devs care about PvP. A few guides won't change that.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your continued hard work ESO community. It’s very much appreciated!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No link to Liofa's warden tank build, instead there is Sherman's stamden healer. Isn't this guy who is continuously bashed here on the forums because of his weird thoughts about skills and itemsets? I might be wrong tho.
    Edited by SirCritical on June 14, 2018 9:15AM