The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds tie match gives less ap than losing

Orange_fire_dragon
Orange_fire_dragon
✭✭✭
So I played a match of BGs, was capture the relic. We all scored to 400 points and it ended up in a tie, we got 650 ap. For losing, we would have gotten +7k ap.

Why is getting tie worse by far vs losing? makes no sense
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    I need to add too that I didn't get the usual rewards in mail from getting a tie either.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gives people incentive to try, otherwise you would just have people that agree to tie all the time.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Gives people incentive to try, otherwise you would just have people that agree to tie all the time.

Yes, going on all off standoff everyone getting 400 points which is one relic from winning, nobody tried... even if people agreed to tie and made it give same amount of AP as losing, people would try to win because you get almost double the AP. Not to mention how long it takes to tie in capture the relic for example where it is easiest to tie, 15 minutes. Versus matches where you win within 4.
    Edited by Orange_fire_dragon on June 13, 2018 1:30PM
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    Off topic: I got 400k Experience after a BG the other day. Still not sure what happened there
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Off topic: I got 400k Experience after a BG the other day. Still not sure what happened there

If you place 2nd or 1st place in BG when you que for random BGs, you'll get similar reward as you do with random dungeon finder daily reward.

BG one is daily too.