The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A MASSIVE problem/exploit occurring in Cyrodiil unfixed and ignored by devs

• Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Passifest wrote: »
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    I got a 21k snipe on my stam warden s&b 8 impen full heavy armor, at first i was thinking of a bug too but then i followed this guy around and he was basically oneshotting everyone on his path.
    I believe that out there someone created a broken build for snipers(with a combo of unbalanced cp assignment and sets) and it bypass every defense you have.

I'm not arguing about whether the skill itself is op or not I am saying the skill is not syncing correctly between the server and client as evidenced by my video(snipes passing through shields/reflect/hitting all at once).

This isn’t new. Snipe has been doing this since the game was released. I think I even wrote s post about it years ago. It comes up every so often. In every post the result is the same. Forum warriors defend Zos and claim it’s lag or they provide some other bs excuse saying it’s this or that and basically chalking it up to a Game mechanic and L2p.

Yeah I am just hoping ZOS will finally do something but I mean they haven't done anything about the terrible prime time server performance so I don't know why I am hoping.