Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Stuck on character load screen

Sneaky-Snurr
Sneaky-Snurr
✭✭✭✭✭
In light of the other thread, I'd like to re-echo the problem I and another poster are having. We've tried logging in but the game just won't bring us past the character selection screen.

Thought I'd bring this attention to @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please help us on resolving this issue.
The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
    EP CP810 Nightblade
    AD CP810 Templar
    AD CP810 Dragon Knight
    AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
    DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
{PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭
    In light of the other thread, I'd like to re-echo the problem I and another poster are having. We've tried logging in but the game just won't bring us past the character selection screen.

Thought I'd bring this attention to @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please help us on resolving this issue.

Game is a big bag of stink today. Try a different character sometimes that seems to help. The wife jut got 307 booted from server and can't back in. Maybe they should have left a couple employees home instead of all getting drunk at E3.
  • MusekininKanchou
    MusekininKanchou
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping just to annoy them.
  • TrelNord
    TrelNord
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting the "Error 307 Booted from Server" disconnect this evening. This is a new one to me.
    Anyone else in the same boat?
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too, forced to play something else....

less hits on those crown store advertisements ZOS = get it together, we gots money to make! ;-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.