Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do I ‘make friends?’

les_etoiles
les_etoiles
Soul Shriven
ESO is my first MMORPG, and while I absolutely love it, I’m still very new. I’ve gotten the hang of controls, but my armor and weapons are weaker so I often need assistance in dungeons, which brings me to my question. I’d love to make some friends in the game (as no one I know outside plays ESO), but I don’t know how to go about it. I’d love to play with others, but I fear my low level (13) will deter people and I really don’t blame anyone for that. If anyone can help me with this, or any other aspect of the game (I am new after all), I’d greatly appreciate it. I play on PS4 NA server.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awww! It's a shame that you are on PS4 and I am on PC because, recently, all my friends quit playing and I have been lonely. I wish I could run with you and help you learn the game.....I need new friends and this is also my first MMO so we have that in common.

Good luck finding people to play with and continue enjoying the game.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good place to start is in the guild recruiting section at the bottom of the forum.
    Just read there guild post and see if it sounds like a good fit for you.
    Have always gotten fast responses when I have requested invitation
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like lollies.
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to check out zone chat too. Many guilds advertise in zone. Make sure the ad says social guild.

Suggest that you join a couple at first. Not every guild is a fit. You may need to try a few out before you find one that you like.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The quickest way to get a friend is...

1. go to PvP
    2. Let someone kill you
    3. Message them something like "Omg, you are sooo good. Wow you totally destroyed me!"
    4. Add them to your friends list

Edited by vamp_emily on June 12, 2018 4:06PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of fish ?
  • les_etoiles
    les_etoiles
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you guys!! I’ve looked at a couple of guilds, so hopefully it’ll work out! I apologize for just such late response, but I do very much appreciate the assistance/advice. Thank you!!!
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    So, you can't 'friend' people using other platforms or on a different server?
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you can't 'friend' people using other platforms or on a different server?

Sony will not allow it. I am surprised Microsoft doesn't do this.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"