Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[XB1][EU] I seek a Necklace with the Swift trait (definitely NOT a trade post)

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting nothing of value from the daily writs, and can't seem to find any of them in the guild stores, and I've looked everywhere from High Rock to Black Marsh, even to Oblivion and beyond. Nobody seems to be selling one, and nobody responds on zone chat when I ask if anybody is capable of crafting one.

Due to the fact that trading on these forums is frowned upon, I'm not going to trade on the forums. I'm just going to let it be known what it is I seek, and the things that happen to be in my possession that might make it easier for someone else to assist me in getting it.

That said, I'd just like to state for the record that in my craft bag is stowed a single trait gem for the swift trait, and well in excess of 2 pewter ounces. If I am ever successful in finding someone on my console (Xbox One) and server (EU) that was capable of crafting what I want (Swift Necklace), I am sure crafting such an item would be at least a little easier if they were given the required materials. I also happen to possess an unspecified amount of in-game currency that can be exchanged for goods and services.

I'd also like to let it be known that my Xbox Live gamertag happens to be the same as my username on these forums.

To summarize these most certainly unrelated pieces of information:
  • I am on the Xbox One EU Server
  • My Xbox Live Gamertag is the same as my username here
  • I seek a Necklace with the Swift trait
  • I possess the materials required to craft a Necklace with the Swift trait
  • I also have in-game currency that can be exchanged for goods and services

On a completely unrelated note, I think Zenimax should add a new section onto the forums, similar to the Guild Recruitment section, but for trading. One for each system/server. I mean, if these forums are supposed to be the central hub of discussion regarding this game, then why not also make it a trading hub too?
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on June 12, 2018 12:54AM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver