Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any quest given maps for Summerset?

Berylin
Berylin
My old reliable Quest Map add-on hasn't gotten an update since March (v1.9), so I'm completely without any hints about quest-gives in Summerset. Furthermore, I have enough lingering quests elsewhere that after a half dozen Summerset quests, my guest list is maxed out. Therefore, knowing where stuff is, so I can return later, get the quest, and do it, is important. So...

Does anyone have an add-on or map for the new Summerset regions that show quest character locations? If you can recommend an ESOUI add-on, please give the address of the add-on itself, since the ESOUI search function is extremely unreliable.

Thanks!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a regular online search, @Berylin, for quest maps that aren't in-game add-ons?

Because add-on authors are busy themselves and like to play the game, too, every once in awhile. ;)

Just my opinion, but it's more fun exploring the new content and finding quests organically ... rather than check each quest off a clipboard. This is coming from a player who already has one Indomitable Adventurer character.