The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolves could use some love with the Wolfhunter dungeon pack

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Werewolves are finally getting a dlc themed dungeon pack around them and if they don't do anything for the skilline themselves, or cosmeticly ima be disappointed.
Look at the werewolves in this screenshots
68a33893510406ab77c401f08f3bb866.jpg
fc1rp24hts91.png
Now look at the current model from back from 2014
ap07gluff84f.png
Can we have a model update to the quality of those dlc werewolves?

And can we have a werewolf skin earnable through dlc that looks similar to hircine with grey fur, red eyes and pretty daedric looking? Molag bal his his children of coldharbor that are special in pure strain and so maybe we can add lore behind the earnable skin appearance such as being blessed directly from hircine himself. We already have a skin system with the grey bear for wardens
3v0ytyu44rca.png
Edited by Aliyavana on June 11, 2018 9:10PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This I expect.

What I don’t expect is

Bug fixes
    QOL improvements
    Synergies
    Rezzing
    Seige placement
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a fix for the broken pack leader morph would be nice. Or the devour synergy (as much fun as it is walking circles around a corpse trying to find the "sweet" spot is, only to have the feed window pass....yeah, I wouldn't miss that at all)
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    werewolves are vermin.

they do not need love, they need to be exterminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxD-5z_xHBU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a lovely silver bullet? :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    werewolves are vermin.

we just want to cuddle with our fluffyness
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    werewolves are vermin.

Spotted the Dawnguard.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    werewolves are vermin.

Spotted the Dawnguard.

HEARD THEY'RE REFORMING THE DAWNGUARD
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something tells me that its going to be a flatout buff instead of a mechanical/QOL improvement to make things fun. Coupled with a few werewolf themed OP item sets to get people to buy the DLC.

I hope Im wrong
    Edited by Ankael07 on June 11, 2018 10:11PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Something tells me that its going to be a flatout buff instead of a mechanical/QOL improvement to make things fun. Coupled with a few werewolf themed OP item sets to get people to buy the DLC.

I hope Im wrong

Perfect Werewolf Hide

Medium

(2 piece) Adds x Maximum Stamina
    (3 piece) Adds x Weapon Damage
    (4 piece) Adds x Weapon Critical
    (5 piece) Makes Pack Leader work like it should.
  • lionofjudah7
    lionofjudah7
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Werewolves are finally getting a dlc themed dungeon pack around them and if they don't do anything for the skilline themselves, or cosmeticly ima be disappointed.
    fc1rp24hts91.png
    ap07gluff84f.png

And can we have a werewolf skin earnable through dlc that looks similar to hircine with grey fur, red eyes and pretty daedric looking? Molag bal his his children of coldharbor that are special in pure strain and so maybe we can add lore behind the earnable skin appearance such as being blessed directly from hircine himself. We already have a skin system with the grey bear for wardens
    3v0ytyu44rca.png

Put your awesomes , agrees n insightfuls here on this 1
    Edited by lionofjudah7 on June 11, 2018 11:21PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    This I expect.

What I don’t expect is

Bug fixes
    QOL improvements
    Synergies
    Rezzing
    Seige placement
    Ankael07 wrote: »

I hope Im wrong

A few weeks ago i would have agreed but the class reps gave me some hope, wait and see :smile:
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want:
    • Werewolves where the fur colour matches my characters haircolour.
    • A pure-wolf-form for traveling (like a mount -> see the old druid-cheetah-form in WoW)
    • A better looking werewolf-form per se
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want:
    • Werewolves where the fur colour matches my characters haircolour.
    • A pure-wolf-form for traveling (like a mount -> see the old druid-cheetah-form in WoW)
    • A better looking werewolf-form per se

a werewolf form mount would be amazing. It would give more people a reason to be a werewolf than a vampire
  • Claudman
    Claudman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give us silver weapons to purge Werewolves easier.

Jokes aside, a new Werewolf model would be nice.
    Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where destiny is made.

I play healers or DPS often for vet dungeons and trials (NA, CP810+). I play mostly elves or Argonians.
    I primarily play Damage-Based stuff in PvP, but occasionally I'll play something tanky or got the heals.
    I also love gaining more knowledge both metaphysical and mundane regarding TES lore.

I also occasionally role-play, but I prefer playing the game.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love werewolf but the sustain on it is just abysmal. I feel like they need to rethink werewolves in general. But yeah, I'd love custom fur patterns based on all the various wolves in the game (as well as a model update).
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the werewolf ultimate slotted on one bar should carry over to both of your bars to get that 15% stam rec boost along with the weakness to poisons. Then more people would choose werewolf for passive reasons and most of stam toons wouldn't go vampire which seems more mag oriented really.
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    rumor has it that a house item, a werewolf head shaped music box will be available. the song is appropriately "who let the dogs out"
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    fc1rp24hts91.png
    ap07gluff84f.png

3v0ytyu44rca.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror pretty please
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • Oathunbound
    Oathunbound
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see them add different were skins and possibly make the 15% stam regen be made available at all time rather then just when the ult slotted. Id switch from vamp in a heartbeat, tho i like vamps the lack of skills makes it feel lackluster to me but the passives are great, but id prefer the 15% if it were permanant and the ability to mix it up with a transformation when i want it.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not screenshots, this is artwork.
    This is not gameplay/features DLC, this is Dingeon DLC, made by dungeon team.
    Werewolves do not deserve love, only Vampires do.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title 'Wolfhunter' does not suggest to this one a love for the big doggies no.

More the chance to stab them and hurt them with bolts of lightning perhaps.

Khajiit is fine with this approach.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't expect a visual change for Character WW models.
    They'll just pull an Argonian Behemoth and make some hulking WW abomination for the WW bosses, maybe even have some poor NPC forced into the Werewolf Lord Polymorph they had in the Crown Store from a year ago and call it a day.

As for QOL updates for WW and such, I guess I can see that happening. Quicker Heavy Attacks with more resource restored, changes to abilities to make them more useful, etc.
    Argonian forever
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They'll just pull an Argonian Behemoth and make some hulking WW abomination for the WW bosses, maybe even have some poor NPC forced into the Werewolf Lord Polymorph they had in the Crown Store from a year ago and call it a day.

As for QOL updates for WW and such, I guess I can see that happening. Quicker Heavy Attacks with more resource restored, changes to abilities to make them more useful, etc.

More resources restored?!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

@Chrlynsch
    Because 12k stamina/heavy attack isn´t enough xD

But would love to have a faster animation. Would also love ZOS to fix the new bug where the heavy attack gets cancelled if you use an ability while channelling the heavy attack.
    Edited by Qbiken on June 13, 2018 1:43PM
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that WWs couldn't use a buff, but I don't really see a correlation between a DLC about killing werewolves (regardless of whether the player is a vampire or a WW or some less useful minority) and players getting buffs for being WWs. It's kind of like saying orange trees are being improved, orange tree pickers should get a pay raise. While it is true that orange tree pickers could use a raise (shout out to the Immokalee Workers), it isn't related to the improvement in the trees, it's just because they deserve more. May I humbly suggest a more direct argument will have better logic.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    I just want a permanent werewolf form
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not that WWs couldn't use a buff, but I don't really see a correlation between a DLC about killing werewolves (regardless of whether the player is a vampire or a WW or some less useful minority) and players getting buffs for being WWs. It's kind of like saying orange trees are being improved, orange tree pickers should get a pay raise. While it is true that orange tree pickers could use a raise (shout out to the Immokalee Workers), it isn't related to the improvement in the trees, it's just because they deserve more. May I humbly suggest a more direct argument will have better logic.

It’s a WW themed DLC. I’m not sure how you wouldn’t see an opportunity or connection to improve upon the WW skill line. Just like if a Templar themed DLC came out and had absolutely F all to do with Templar skills, sets, whatever, you’d be saying “wtf ZoS?”

There are a number of mechanical issues with WW that have existed for YEARS and there’s no more opportune time to fix them with, you guessed it, a DLC focused on lycanthropy.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want a permanent werewolf form

The feeding mechanic is ridiculous and broken half the time. Requires razor precision and is interrupted by a fly farting in your direction.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's called the aggressive Doggo attack DLC
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

@Chrlynsch
    Because 12k stamina/heavy attack isn´t enough xD

But would love to have a faster animation. Would also love ZOS to fix the new bug where the heavy attack gets cancelled if you use an ability while channelling the heavy attack.

That I can get on board with.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA