The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Petition to Rename Battlegrounds to Battlesloads

Kartalin
Kartalin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
At least new players will know what they’re getting into.
  • PC/NA
  • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
  • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
  • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
  • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
  • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
  • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
  • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
  • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube

Petition to Rename Battlegrounds to Battlesloads 45 votes

Yes
62%
ZelosMaulkinMasterkendassneakereb17_ESOmakrethNicko_LpsBlobskyDemonDruagaApheriusLeandorAedarylElusiinTimeDazzlerEdmundTowersDrakkdjinnchris211zooleoTheYKcidpzschrekJXNwarrior 28 votes
No
11%
GilvothPreyfarVikingBerserkerVaranisAranoHighKinlady 5 votes
Potato
26%
DestruentKartalinHetairaRebornV3xSaKGEEZerowafflesInsanepirate01eso_nyadel9lazerlazgreenmachineEdwin 12 votes
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I thought of when I saw the name in your suggestion was Battletoads. Which, possible nostalgia notwithstanding, was more fun back in the day than Battlesloads tends to be right now.

I've light attacked far away DKs and had their armor buff proc Sloads on me; I'd have taken less damage if they'd reflected my attack (though, coincidentally, that could also potentially proc Sloads). I've had one player proc Sloads on me twice, after he was dead. I've had Sloads proc from a curse's splash damage, after the Sorc was dead. I've been tagged by random, incidental AOE and ended up at <= 50% hp thanks to a couple Sloads procs. I've tried to cleanse Sloads off with my Mag Warden's Blue Betty, only to have the cleanse remove an Extended Ritual snare repeatedly instead. And on and on I could gripe about this dumb set.

They seriously need to completely redesign the 5 piece bonus, rather than nerf it into being completely worthless, or just being a proc that either does less damage or has less uptime. It'd be great for Magicka to have another crafted set with relevant stats and +Stamina, rather than only Shacklebreaker, but we'll see what ZOS does.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Once Summerset is no longer selling like hotcakes, they'll nerf Sloads and then we'd have to change the name again. So, that's a no from me.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potato
    vote for sloadgrounds
    Noobplar
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potato
    @wheem_ESO yep, battletoads/battlesloads was the connection I was going for.

@VaranisArano Agree, my suggestion is just tongue in cheek fun.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IBC since petitions are not permitted in the forums.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potato
    Petition to rename Sloads to Gungans.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that threads for petitions are against the Forum Rules. For further posts on the forums please be sure to refrain from mentioning petitions or protests to prevent thread closures or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.