The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Guild to experience Lore/Quests in Dungeons and elsewhere

runicnomad
runicnomad
✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild or even a group that runs Dungeons for the Quests and content. So far I have been avoiding dailies for Dungeons because I want to actually read the quest lines at least once to understand the Lore Story and Quest in general. I also want to fully explore places look for chests and things like that.
Anyone doing this? Are there any guilds that are doing this with their guildies? I am more than willing to do the same for others who are either new or want to experience things they missed before because of the auto zerg mode of most players.

I am @runicNomad on NA server
Please contact me if you are doing this or your guild is....
thanks =)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @runicnomadb14_ESO, hi!

Alright! Sounds like you’ve found one like minded player, that’s a start :) I too would like to do dungeon quests and exploration, take time to listen to quest NPC dialogues and look around for treasure chests, and I too have been postponing dungeon dailies for the same reason! IGN @Kallixenia, I play most evenings PST, sometimes late afternoons as well, please add me as a friend if you like to team up for dgns sometimes. You can also look up Fabrica Fates description on the forums and see if you’d like to join. I did 2 dungeons with my guildies a few days ago; they were totally ok to wait for me to do quests even though they’ve done those dgns before. Great dgn experience, way better than PUGs!
  • Kenborn
    Kenborn
    @runicnomadb14_ESO

Hello there i would like to inform you that me and a member of my guild currently like doing that as it makes the game farm more interesting and have more depth. Me and him both will wait untell full dialog is finished before moving on the the next part. every one should have the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest.

-GM of Fabrica Fates
    Guild master of Fabrica Fate.
    Take a look at our recruiting forum page here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/409905
  • runicnomad
    runicnomad
    ✭✭✭
    Great I would like to join you then. I looked at the Fabrica Post and I am in. Especially if you have people doing this immersive dungeoning.
    Optimally I want to do this in Trials too but that could be a challenging.

As it is while people fight in a dungeon I run around exploring and reading. However at times quest NPCs vanish because they port up to next quest trigger point.

I will look both of you up in game if you dont add me before hand.
    thx again!