Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is the best way for the community to make their voice heard?

acampbell
acampbell
✭✭
It seems to me that ESO is lacking dialogue between the development team and the players. There is the class professional program which is a start but a lot more could be done to open up channels of meaningful and constructive communication.

What is the best way, currently, to make our voices heard to the ESO development team?

Should we raise support tickets? Create forum threads? Is there a particular forum for suggestions to improve the game? Do the developers read tweets? Should we schedule ingame demonstrations?

What do you think?
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /feedback from in-game

From past incidents I sincerely doubt that any devs would actively discuss "real information" on the forums. I've seen limited interaction on the pts forum, but they'd never do that in the general forums. Too many people don't get the concept that devs are subject to legal nda restrictions, and tend to heap abuse on any who attempt to discuss anything that they are allowed to talk about instead of responding to well crafted posts like "FIX YOUR POS GAME".
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't so much that they don't listen to what we have to say, it is that they have bosses who are more interested in making money than fixing every little bug in game. you want to get them to pay attention, stop spending money and get a bunch of people to do it. when the cash stops rolling in, the bosses will figure out that we aren't going to pay for a broken game and finally allow the dev's to fix things that are not "revenue impacting" at this point.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be a streamer
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Companies hear best when you speak with your wallet.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!