Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Rumours: E3 drops requirments weren't clear

chrisdrunk
Okey so let me break this down quickly: They are rumours around that are saying that you had to complete the Twitch Pop-Up window vote while you were watching the stream to participate in the "event" to get the 5 Crates + Ice Wolf mount. This question would go to the ESO team: Is this true, and if it is why isn't it mention on the official announcement?(https://bethesda.net/en/article/3K92m0xeUMyqKEuQ8sUqSw/announcing-our-be3-twitch-extension)
Edited by chrisdrunk on July 27, 2018 6:08AM
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some anecdotal evidence that the 'rumour' is inaccurate:

I got both the mount and the crates. I watched most of the stream, but did not participate in any votes or trivia, and could not possibly have done so, since since the extension did not work for me.

Edited by theskymoves on June 14, 2018 11:05PM
  • Lady_Scorp72
    Lady_Scorp72
    ✭✭✭✭
    My son and I both watched the stream, I participated via the extension but he didn't, and we both got the mount and 5 crates. So, I don't think any interaction was necessary beyond the linking of accounts. Also, I can't remember which thread, but I'm positive I saw a ZOS post confirming anyone watching with their Twitch account linked to their ESO and Bethesda.net accounts, would receive the freebies.
    Bosmer Warden, backstabbing Thief and Mischief Maker

“You’re as stealthy as a Mammoth on tip-toes.”
    — NPC, The Rift
  • chrisdrunk
    Yea nvm it's all clear now, but ZoS had a really bad communication about that with the ESO Community in general since nobody really knew what you really have to do and what's unnecesarry, i asked numerous guilds and friends but nobody could "translate" what ZoS wants us to do to get the mount and the crates. But it seems like all you needed was to link you Bethesda and ESO account to Twitch, and didn't even need to watch the stream. Kinda a shame the community is so bad between us ESO players and Zenimax :neutral:
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    I had linked my account before the stream, watched the entire showcase, activated the extension during the stream, I've received none of those items.
    *Edit* But I'm on console, so I don't know...
    Edited by Swifigames on June 16, 2018 4:37AM
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You realize the pop up itself had a tab specifying what was required, and interaction (other than granting permission) was not required.

TL;DR; If you could access the tab that told you this, you met the requirements.

They even said later that the extension wasn't required, just the linked accounts.

Not sure where you rumor came from, but it's just that.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Extension was not necessary, linking accounts was, afaik. I linked both accounts and watched the whole thing but did not know what exension was until after everything was over, and still got the drops.
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, the code for the Ice Wolf Mount & Crates was in my mailbox. I only just saw it. Where do I need to redeem the code to receive the items? Thanks
    Edit* After re-reading the email, I see that it states the next time I log in I would have the items available. The email was dated from the 12th 2:39pm. I never have received those 6 items :/
    Should I put in a ticket?

*Additional Edit: I didn't know consoles were out of the loop on this one :/
    Edited by Swifigames on June 27, 2018 2:41AM
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin