The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

THAT TRAILER THO (redux)

Glockcoma725
Glockcoma725
✭✭✭
I love ESO trailers. The two about freedom and the wilds of tamriel trailers that came out right after the One Tamriel update always gave me chills. But last night. woo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fX_9HG1veE

I never knew I needed the eso theme in electric guitar until I heard this. The way they recapped everything, building into Summerset,great trailer. Kudos to the team that makes the marketing material/trailers. The editing and everything was epic. Gave me chillllls.

A look at Murkmire or the new dungeons would have been sweet but not mad at all with what we got. Now just hoping the twitch drops will come through.

(made a thread about the trailer last night right before passing out, was closed for clickbaiting. Wasn't my intention, there was no ifficial trailer up yet, and granted I should have waited for the trailer to hit the official channel. But now it's up and here for you all to enjoy. Again, great trailer guys)
PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the images they chose to showcase the various DLC/Chapters/Main Quest. Much of it was instantly recognizable from when I played those stories and so I really enjoyed watching the highlight reel. Seeing Sotha Sil reclaim his power, King Kurog come out to fight, Speaker Terenus handing me the Blade of Woe, and the whole gang from Summerset together at the very end was pretty awesome!
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 11, 2018 1:49PM
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short and sweet. Also lol at choosing to show 'Nocturnal's Champion' instead of Nocturnal herself in that one part. You know her model is bad Zeni, come on~ Give her a better model already.

Loved the use of Blood for the Pact as the theme as well <3
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The music used in this trailer is epic! Hope they release it for purchase so I can add it to my every growing Skyrim/Elder Scrolls music playlist!
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    The music used in this trailer is epic! Hope they release it for purchase so I can add it to my every growing Skyrim/Elder Scrolls music playlist!

Second that I'd buy it
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden