Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Vivec Crash and Rollback

Reverb
Reverb
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Right after E3 stream ended, Cyro crashed. Logged back in to find everyone's reward tier reset to 0, leaderboards completely wiped out, all earned AP gone, all used siege back in inventory.

GG Zeni, well played.

The plasterboard went back to normal after a few minutes., but it was a weird few min. :D
Edited by Reverb on June 11, 2018 3:15AM
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    it was game wide PC NA. not just PVP. I'm sure they noticed it go down while showcasing.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, well the elder scrolls: blades has a PvP mode so you might want to focus on that. Micro transactions ftw.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durnik wrote: »
    it was game wide PC NA. not just PVP. I'm sure they noticed it go down while showcasing.

Hmm. The guildmates I had who were not in cyrodiil were still online when I got back in, and said they hadn't had a disruption. So it wasn't the NA server completely, but may have been more widespread than just PvP.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Durnik wrote: »

Hmm. The guildmates I had who were not in cyrodiil were still online when I got back in, and said they hadn't had a disruption. So it wasn't the NA server completely, but may have been more widespread than just PvP.

perhaps the guildies i asked didn't understand what i was asking then.