The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar Small Scale (Summerset) [Video]

CyrusArya
CyrusArya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Some stamplar action from this patch. In the current sloads and status effect meta, Stamplar is proving to be quite valuable in a small group application- wether in Cyrodiil or Battlegrounds. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTosG02hoaE
A R Y A
-Atmosphere
-Ary'a
Czarya
The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
My PvP Videos
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice lag counter at 7:22 :)
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rip AD.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Nice lag counter at 7:22 :)

Rememberance comes in so clutch in so many situations. This being one of em.
    Rip AD.

AD seriously needs more seasoned vets and skilled players/guilds to show them the way. Made me happy to see you guys got the band back together and were running a raid last night. Desperately needed imo.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • lionofjudah7
    lionofjudah7
    ✭✭✭
    What gear you using on that stamplar @CyrusArya
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What gear you using on that stamplar @CyrusArya

@lionofjudah7 These clips are featuring either Impreg/Automaton/Bloodspawn or Impreg/Master Dual Wield/Agility/Bloodspawn.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos