Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Quick question about starting area.

Limelife
Limelife
I haven't played in a long time. I already have a level 50 DK, Temp, and NB, so i started a Sorc to relearn the game. When i started my Dark Elf Sorc i started in a EP zone and story and not DC even though i picked DC to join. Why is this?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Limelife wrote: »
    I haven't played in a long time. I already have a level 50 DK, Temp, and NB, so i started a Sorc to relearn the game. When i started my Dark Elf Sorc i started in a EP zone and story and not DC even though i picked DC to join. Why is this?

After OneTamriel, you can start the zone quests anywhere you like now ... it's not bound to Alliance anymore.

You could even start the zone quests in Coldharbour if you wanted to (and got a port from another player).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 10, 2018 6:27PM
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Limelife wrote: »

Did you double check? Because Any Race Any Alliance should've made you start in Stros M'kai. This highly sounds like an error in the sense that you still did pick EP.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!