The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"Ice cave" theme

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello comrades

I'm looking forward to make a "ice cave" do you guys have any furniture suggestion?Ty in advance
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Nevermind, didn't read your OP
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 10, 2018 3:57AM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Riekling furniture.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all!!! Very helpful!

I wonder, is there any kind of ice stalactite and stalagmite, blocks of ice or similar? Ty in advance!
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve relentessly asked ZOS to introduce a variety of items , furnishing and icy related things in order to bring a more diverse environment and style to the in game experience. I’ve got pariah pinnacle and so far I could not address its problem towards the lack of icy stuff to be filled in. Hope ZOS will not only introduce those frosty related things but also the Ice palace found in Skyrim