The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MMO Vet (New to ESO) LF Guild

Exocraze
Exocraze
Hi there! First of all, I'm certainly new to the game, and I hope that doesn't disqualify me from your guild or anything. I've played a bit here and there since a little after launch, but not very seriously until very recently. I have a level 21 or 22 (I can't remember exactly and can't currently log in because of the Steam issues) templar which I plan to play as a healer at max (DC) and a level 19 magsorc (EP), currently. I have extensive experience with MMOs (mostly World of Warcraft, where I focused on high end PvE), but I've been itching for something new, and I landed on ESO. That said, I really feel like finding a guild makes MMOs more enjoyable, so here I am!

Some things I'm looking for in a guild include:

• A guild that is totally okay with me being new to the game and unsure what I'm doing most of the time
  • A guild that is active! And if your guild is comprised of members mostly around my age, that's a huge plus (but certainly not a requirement or anything)
  • A guild with an active discord server.

Outside of the game, I'm 25 years old, and I'm currently unemployed because I thought it would be a good idea to get a Bachelor's Degree in History for some reason. I plan on going to grad school soon, and I hope to teach someday as well. I am a die hard Braves, Falcons, Atlanta United, and Georgia Bulldogs fan, so basically my life as a sports fan has been terrible. I have been gaming ever since I can remember, and FPS games and MMOs are certainly my favorite genres. I've tried just about every major MMO that has been released in the last 10-15 years, and I've always enjoyed ESO a lot but just got bored of playing solo most of the time and never made it to max level. If there's anything else you need to know or would like to know about me, feel free to ask!

Also, my IGN is @Exocraze!
Edited by Exocraze on June 10, 2018 2:51AM
Platform: PS4
IGN: @Exocraze