Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No daily random BG reward... having to run 10-15 times to get it to work.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Rather than a single daily random - you have to do about 10-15 to even get the reward to pop. Needs a fix... NA PS4
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Summerset first went into "early access" on PC, there was a bug where even if you met the requirements (your team being first or second place) you wouldn't get the reward, but that was fixed already. I wouldn't think the bug would have made its way onto console after being fixed on PC before Summerset's official release, but I guess it's possible.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Rather than a single daily random - you have to do about 10-15 to even get the reward to pop. Needs a fix... NA PS4

This also happens to me...alot actually.
    The very least I had to run BG's to get my daily reward was twice. Never the first time yet.
    It's not much of an issue for me personally, because I never run less than 5 to 10 matches anyway, but I do see this as an issue for those just wanting to pop in and out for the reward.
    Something definitely isn't right in regards to giving credit.

Ps4 NA
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    I have earned the daily reward from Battlegrounds on 5 or 6 different characters everyday since the patch and have always received the reward box the first time my team finished in first or second place. But, evidently a tie for second is considered a tie for last because I don't get a reward in that case.

PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got 1st place as team, and 1st place as player in team 3 or 4 times running and didn't get the reward - instantly when my team is second I get it... makes no sense lol.
  • Swimguy
    Swimguy
    ✭✭✭
    u need to get 1st or 2nd... did u just expose urself?