The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Jewelry crafting ridiculous expensive???

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought a blue jewelry set with the idea to upgrade but then when I went to buy the materials I saw that I need 10 items with a price around of 2,5k each to create another 1 item which I need in totally 10, that makes 300k to upgrade 1 piece of 3 from blue to purple!!!

Are we crazy or what???

I'm a casual player and the last time I didn't had time to level up my jewelry crafting tree to my crafter character and I know if I would do it then I would need only 7 or 8, but I have no time to farm jewelry items to deconstruct...

Can anyone give me some tips how to do it? How to upgrade easy my Jewelry set from blue to purple??
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, there really isn’t an “easy” way ... even from blue to purple.

Another option is to spend AP on 3-trait purple jewelry in the Cyrodiil capturable towns.

It might take you only 30 minutes to get the 120 purple zircon grains you need to update a full jewelry set (40 grains for each ring and necklace) through decon.

However, it’s still a high price tag ... somewhere north of 3 million AP for enough to decon 120 zircon grains ... or 1.2 million AP for 40 grains.

Those numbers above could be a lot higher if the jewelry deconstruct passive isn’t maxed on the character.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, there really isn’t an “easy” way ... even from blue to purple.

Another option is to spend AP on 3-trait purple jewelry in the Cyrodiil capturable towns.

It might take you only 30 minutes to get the 120 purple zircon grains you need to update a full jewelry set (40 grains for each ring and necklace) through decon.

However, it’s still a high price tag ... somewhere north of 3 million AP for enough to decon 120 zircon grains ... or 1.2 million AP for 40 grains.

Those numbers above could be a lot higher if the jewelry deconstruct passive isn’t maxed on the character.

Or run hub quests in Cyrodiil. I typically level toons at the hub quests and purple rings come out your ears if you are efficient.