Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages guild quest not showing up.

Pieman1
Pieman1
Soul Shriven
Shalidor won’t show up at the Rawl’kha mages guild so I can’t progress my mages guild quest line. Can anybody help me out with a Solution to fix it?
  • SirPaws
    SirPaws
    ✭✭✭
    Did you find a solution in the end? Exact same thing has happened to me - I completed Circus of Cheerful Slaughter but Shalidor hasn't appeared, while Valaste in Malabal Tor says I need to collect more books. I don't think I have a quest log entry, so I can't even abandon the quest to restart.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each Mages Guild quest requires the next Mages Guild rank. So for example, the quest after Circus of Cheerful Slaughter requires Mages Guild Rank 4. As Valaste says, you need to collect more Lorebooks if you have not yet reached the required rank to start the next quest. You can also complete the Mages Guild daily quests in your alliance capital to increase your rank.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Grape_Force
    Thanks for the Guild rank idea. This had me wondering why the next question lines were not popping up.