Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Special Furnishing Limit Increase

CompM4s
CompM4s
✭✭✭✭✭
Patch notes show that the special furnishing limit was increased on notable homes from40-50 and doubled to 100 for eso+ members. I have foresaken stronghold which is a medium size home. Eso+ and still have only 40 limit for special furnishing. Was there anything in notes or news that said they will increase the limit for medium homes as well?
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was ready to make a thread on this. My Mistviel Manor in Riften has the south side room walls outlined with busts and trophies, I have plenty of space for all of them but theres a limit. Why is there even a limit? What makes these trophies different from any other placeable object?
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason why they shouldnt allow us to place every trophy earned.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

As I understood it from the Patch Notes, the change was to be for housing and that the change was double the previous allowance for ESO+ users along the same lines as bank space etc. I also understood that (correctly) house size was irrelevant, just that the allowance is doubled.

However I can only Place 40 so I have some wall plaques and all the busts wasting away in cyberspace.

This was one of the Things I was excited about and it has not rung true so I will make a thread in the technical support section.

Anything else I should add?
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I read in the patch notes (1.35) that the change was to 50 from 40 for Notable Homes (and it re-iterates that it is doubled for Notable Homes, 100 so that all collectibles can be displayed).

I would say very poorly explained and also illogical to only double the Notable Homes (it would still be the only way to display all collectibles...) however with a little cynicism I can see that any kind of doubling elswehere could hurt real money Notable house purchases and that doubling the collectible space in those alone increases the sales.

This is a pretty nasty move. I say double all for ESO+ as we're already paying real Money and won't be able to store all collectibles anyway....

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All homes are already doubled for ESO+. It's just that with notable homes, they increased the non-ESO+ limit from 40 to 50, so that with ESO+, it increased from 80 to 100.

Frankly, I'd like to have the extra slots from the collectible furnishings so that I could place more regular furnishings. I don't do dungeons, so all those slots are just a waste for me, since I don't have anything (outside of the MW map and CWC celestriodrome) to fill those slots with. A LOT of waste for me.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    I would just like to highlight the false advertising listed in-game under ESO PLUS.
    In that section of the Crown Store it states:

ESO PLUS BENEFITS
    DLC...
    Crowns...
    Craft Bag...
    Costume Dyeing...
    2 x Bonus to allowable Furnishings and Collectables in Homestead player housing
    Double Bank Space and Transmute Crystal Capacity...
    10% Bonuses to...

I have ESO plus and I do not have "2 x Bonus to allowable Furnishings and Collectables in Homestead player housing" and the word "allowable" doesn't save the statement allowing ZOS to decide at whim what "allowable" entails.

This declaration in Crown Store clearly implies that with ESO plus you can double your Furnishings and Collectables capacity with no mention of Notable Homes, any specific conditions or escape articles.

They should double all housing capacities for ESO Plus members at the next update in good faith based on this being an advertised sales incentive.