The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The complete radio silence on any issues related to Battlegrounds is unacceptable. I've unsubbed.

CO_Gibbs
CO_Gibbs
✭✭
These issues have been reported daily for almost 3 weeks, for many of us our favorite mode of the game is literally unplayable. Whether its 40-120 minute solo Q's against exclusively premades, hostile corpses, or 3-8 minute spawn loading screens, battlegrounds are unplayable for much of the player base.

For being such a draw worth advertising to push Summerset sales, it's definitely starting to seem like the revised battlegrounds are the biggest step backward I've seen in the years I've played ESO.

We shouldn't be punished for spending most of our time on leaderboards. We shouldn't be thrown in matches against premades just because our MMR is high. We shouldn't have to spend 25-50% of the match in loading screens after zoning into the area.

I've made a lot of good friends with whom I spend a lot of time on TS and discord, they were the only thing keeping me from unsubbing earlier. If ZOS would at least lay out a roadmap to fixing BG's I'd consider resubbing, but that would require an admission that the system they implemented was broken from it's inception. Even rolling back every BG change from Summerset would be a marked improvement.

As a player who spends well over half my time with ESO in battlegrounds, I don't feel like paying for less than half of a working game. The systemic failure isn't my gripe, it's the refusal to admit the system is inherently flawed.

Thank you for listening to me complain.
PC NA. 'Gibbs - G'ibbs - Gibbs'
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. I said it several months ago when they first mentioned that they were changing the way the que functioned. Every time zenimax has touched the ques in some way, they have broke them completely. I've got probably 3,000+ games of BG's, and I literally cannot que into anything but 4 man groups as a solo player (usually after 10+ minutes spent in the que). Since 9/10 of these games are deathmatches (which I'd have no issue with if it was all solo players), it's usually me attempting to 1v4 entire teams over and over again, dieing to 2 or more ults every time I go in.

In addition to the broken "MMR" function of the que, the bugs they have introduced with this patch have completely destroyed any reason to que into BGs, whatsoever. The invisible players, the dead bodies that can't be targeted but can attack you, the load screens on death that happen almost EVERY game, etc. It's an obscene mess, and the worst part about all of it...

there has been no acknowledgment whatsoever of any of these issues.

I unsubbed as well.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have also not renewed my sub and I will not be renewing it till these problems are Fixed or addressed in a timely manor. There really is no excuse.

Saying nothing is the biggest slap in the face to a customer ever. Even if they don't know or don't plan to fix for 6 months they should just come out and say it. Hiding by refusing to comment on it is pathetic.

Bg's are literally the only reason I am still playing the game and now I can't even have fun in them. Fighting Premades every single game is miserable.
    Edited by ShadowMonarch on June 8, 2018 8:21PM