The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle Buddies: EP PvP Guild!

Mohegan_Sneak
Battle Buddies! New guild looking for pvp minded players that also dabble in some pve. Dungeons and eventually some trials to help people gear up, some daily's and WB runs for some petty cash but our focus is on PVP + a lot of fun. We use Discord. If your looking to have some fun with pvp then shoot me a message. EP + A LOT of PVP in the PM EST + CST.

Our goal is to be a small tight-knit guild that can have solid BG premades but also work cooperatively with other EP guilds to fight with in the Cyrodiil campaigns, me and the leader are fairly new so we still have a lot to learn but are picking up on everything quickly! New or old players are welcome! Come grow with us! EP only please :)

Can shoot me a forum message or message me @Gutz222 or our leader @TrinityXXX in game for more info!
Edited by Mohegan_Sneak on June 8, 2018 5:23PM
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    If you have tried to contact me or trinity and haven’t had any luck leave a message here please and I will also try to get into contact with you!
  • shekky84
    shekky84
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining I'm a somewhat new player looking to really get into this game and look for a mature group I'm a mature player. @Shekky is my user id.
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    shekky84 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining I'm a somewhat new player looking to really get into this game and look for a mature group I'm a mature player. @Shekky is my user id.
    Alright bud yea I’ll shoot you a message when I get on today! I am currently at work I will forward this to Trinity and he may be able to get a hold of you before I can!
  • Manchas87
    Manchas87
    Healer lvl 240 here.
    Add! @Manchas87
  • Mohegan_Sneak
    @Manchas87 will do bud when I get home from work!