The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Need help/advice for Battlegrounds

BozzyTheDrummer
BozzyTheDrummer
✭✭✭✭
I am a magsorc, and utilize a pet build at the moment. What are good skills to use for Battlegrounds? Before going with a pet build, I was mainly using offensive skills from the storm calling tree on my front bar, with my shields and buffs on my back bar with lightning staves on front/back. I was getting anywhere from 1-4 kills.

What are good tips/advice for molding my Sorc for battle grounds?

Edit: i realized my question should be posted in the PVP section. I will post it there, can this one be closed?
Edited by BozzyTheDrummer on June 7, 2018 8:14PM
Xbox NA
CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh pet sorcs aren’t a good idea. Imo in PvP they have two uses. 1) cheese shield stacking or overload gank builds and 2) as cheese dueling builds. If you’re gonna play seriously in group or out numbered fights I don’t think pet sorc is a good way to go. As you say you need to pick and choose too much to make the pet worth it. I’ve never run into a pet build open world that I couldn’t deal with (aside from getting overload gamked).
    Options