The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to find Players interested in vDSA?

mojomood
mojomood
✭✭✭
I enjoy most of the content in this game. Once you learn what to do, it's pretty easy to find groups for most of the content. You want that VO set and can't make it on guild trials night, farm nodes in Craglorn watching and occasionally posting for trials in Zone. Want a monster helm? Queue for it on vet when it's a daily pledge. All of these have risks (and this is not a thread to complain about the queue), but can get access to the content.

Except vDSA.

To my knowledge, there is nothing for that. I think it's because
1) it's PvE content with weapons that are mainly sought for PvP (axes, staves, bow, at least)
2) a lot of max level players have them already
3) it's a significant time investment to run

Has anyone else ran across a good way to meet people for this content? If so, please share.

If you want to run vDSA and have the CP/build to do it, tag on here with your IGN and maybe we can group up on PC NA server.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uhm. Well. Ive had a great number of VDSA fails. You will find out very quickly if they wipe on the second round; it ain’t going no where. If these guys are getting their nuts waxed on the first round, it’s a good time to bail. If 2 hours later you’re stuck at the 7 round boss with no sign of hope to beat it, just walk away.

No need to spend 8 hours in vDSA with a bunch of people you’ll never play with again. Trust me. You won’t. Somethings not clicking. Somethings not right. I don’t know why. Some groups just don’t mesh well together.

Now then. You get a group that rocks it out in say 1 1/2 hour. You need to make friends with these people.

Now, like you stated. No one wants a darn one of these weapons. They won’t make you a better player no matter how hard you try.

I got about a dozen 2H. It’s good for skyreach and normal dungeons. That’s it. You know what else is better? Anything DW.

So. You find people that are interested. But they are incapable of doing this content. That’s what I usually get from zone.

Guild chats are somewhat more promising. Even trade guilds. You never know where the good players are hiding out at.
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I got about a dozen 2H. It’s good for skyreach and normal dungeons.

master 2h is incredibly powerful. it utterly decimates vet dungeons and is very commonly used in vet trial speedruns, where you can stack up the mobs and mass cleave them. it provides near-invulnerability and the best aoe dps in the game
    Edited by erlewine on June 7, 2018 7:46PM
    eisley the worst