Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

StaminaDK beginner PvP setup.

The_Tarantian
The_Tarantian
✭✭✭
Like it says in the title - could you guys help me to build my DK for BG/no cp Cyro? Would prefer something more or less tanky, bruiser kind. And as I am new to this class, I would also ask you for something really basic and simple for the start.

I myself was running SnB-2H werewolf hide + warriors fury + bloodspawn till now, but I really feel getting stomped 24/7, as I would neither do damage nor tank it. In general, I do not like and probably do not understand that build.

I was thinking of something like impregnable armor + veiled herritance, but I am not sure. So be kind and help me.
Thanks in advance.
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're ***".
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like it says in the title - could you guys help me to build my DK for BG/no cp Cyro? Would prefer something more or less tanky, bruiser kind. And as I am new to this class, I would also ask you for something really basic and simple for the start.

I myself was running SnB-2H werewolf hide + warriors fury + bloodspawn till now, but I really feel getting stomped 24/7, as I would neither do damage nor tank it. In general, I do not like and probably do not understand that build.

I was thinking of something like impregnable armor + veiled herritance, but I am not sure. So be kind and help me.
    Thanks in advance.

If you want more damage try running something like medium fortified brass + hulking or bone pirate + blood spawn. Should be able to get 4.5k wep damage and around 40k stam with max resistances.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.