The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BGs need some tweaking

Zeromaz
Zeromaz
✭✭✭✭
I still keep running into premades and its just not fun when you’re solo queued. 4 dudes stacked on top of each other make it near impossible to get a kill. I feel like the maps need to be twice if not three times as bug. Its just too easy to roll 4 deep capping flags. ZOS needs to try to split up groups in BGs to make it more fair and competative.

Relic running BG should have TWO relics from each team, double the amount of points to win it. Encourage small scale pvp in your BGs!! Split people up! A ball of 4 people just keep it from being fun.

This is your answer to us guys who wanted small scale, zergless pvp. But these smalls maps just encourage premades to stand butt to nut and run through solo queued guys.

Thought they made it to where we wouldn’t get queued with premades anymore but thats all i get. And its typically the same premade every game in a given few hour stretch.

Then again.... they’ve been trying to fix lag and NB cloak since release so i doubt they’re even competent
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometime i got a great team that know how to play team game and stack as 4 whole game, and destroy actual pre made group.

The player itself , class and role composision that can make that thing happen for non pre-made group.
    You just have to know what playstyle for your team at right circumstances. Leader? Charger? Flanker? Supporter?
    Options