Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sload's set complaint

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Since this set is out the only thing I see every single time when I die in bgs is:

6x sloads
4x sloads

After all the experience zos has, they still release these unbalanced and broken sets... hard to believe...
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no mans sky gonna be multiplayer july 24th. im waiting for that myself.

just look at zaan. The dev's dont care about balance but just cool overpowered mechanics.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed out on Mid-Year Mayhem last year and was really looking forward to earning my laurels this year, but I don't think it would be any fun running BG's in a PUG and continuously getting slaughtered by pre-mades all using Sloads. :'(

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    the game is just broken in general I wouldn't invest anymore time or money.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    Since this set is out the only thing I see every single time when I die in bgs is:

6x sloads
    4x sloads

After all the experience zos has, they still release these unbalanced and broken sets... hard to believe...

purge
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • SoggyBizkit
    SoggyBizkit
    ✭✭✭
    Just think for one moment why would zenimax add a OP pvp set with morrowind, add that and timefreeze and there you have the pay to win aspect one of my friends was on about. All those people who didn't purchase summersloads getting killed in bg's and cyrodiil must love it.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge it
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, another nerf thread with no substantive argument.
    You either don't know how to play BGs or you refuse to adjust how you play.
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just think for one moment why would zenimax add a OP pvp set with morrowind, add that and timefreeze and there you have the pay to win aspect one of my friends was on about. All those people who didn't purchase summersloads getting killed in bg's and cyrodiil must love it.

Sloads is unnoticeable if your build has some sort of healing besides vigor. Time freeze is a joke if you have some means of cc immunity. And rewind lol? Only time it happened to me I leaped on a guy and fell off a cliff. The guy saved my life,rewound me back up on the rocks. Then I killed him. Great fun!
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's funny is that when you see 6x sloads, do you see how much damage it has done? It's usually around 4k. Total. Yes, Sloads only did 4k total damage to you. The rest of your health was removed by something else.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The solution to Sloads is to sneak around and gank those Sload wearing peasants one by one. Run them out of Cyrodiil one by one lol.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge it

I like when people offer really good advice. All non templar builds should somehow fit in the ridiculously expensive purge to combat one set. I'd like to see stamina builds spamming purge that'd be fun.
    for the record I don't think this set is that op, my point is that purge is not that great and very expensive
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge it

Are you two for real or?

Are you talking about actual Purge in the Alliance skill line that costs 5k Magicka and purges 2 effects? Those 2 effects could be anything, 1 guys Entropy and maybe a dot poison from someone else. Or are you referring to Purify only available to one class.

You're offering nothing here, go back to 2v1ing in Cyrodiil with your Sloads.
    PC EU
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no mans sky gonna be multiplayer july 24th. im waiting for that myself.

just look at zaan. The dev's dont care about balance but just cool overpowered mechanics.

no mans sky...........people are still hopeing that completely dead and gone game is gonna live?? that game was dead on arrival.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed out on Mid-Year Mayhem last year and was really looking forward to earning my laurels this year, but I don't think it would be any fun running BG's in a PUG and continuously getting slaughtered by pre-mades all using Sloads. :'(

You don't always go up against premades in battlegrounds, there seems to instead be a weighted system. I find that when I'm in a 4-person premade it's almost always pit against two other 4-person premades, but when I solo I'm usually up against another random collection of solo people.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sloads is unnoticeable if your build has some sort of healing besides vigor. Time freeze is a joke if you have some means of cc immunity. And rewind lol? Only time it happened to me I leaped on a guy and fell off a cliff. The guy saved my life,rewound me back up on the rocks. Then I killed him. Great fun!

Umm, that's not how undo works. Another person using that ultimate won't affect you.
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You dont have to worry then. The PUGs are the ones stacking multiple sloads and Xvs1'ing people with lightattacks.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭

6x sloads
    4x sloads

Less QQ, more L2P
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭

6x sloads
    4x sloads

Evolve or die. Or... Evolve or cry.
    XBX1 NA
    Healplar / StamDK-Tank / Stamblade / Magblade
    CP 810
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pant-bort-sampson-23625896.png
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭

6x sloads
    4x sloads

purge it

Dude, Purge costs about 8K magicka to use, 5K'ish with the morph discount. Unless you're running a magicka based toon that isn't really doable.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

Umm, that's not how undo works. Another person using that ultimate won't affect you.
    I’m telling you I leaped the guy and jumped off a cliff. I got caught in something he cast and ended up right back on the rocks with him. I don’t know how that psijic crap works; but that’s what happened lol