Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

nimander99
nimander99
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
All of my addons are not working now... No, Thank You. AUI. Inventory Grid, Core Lib, Wykkyds, Auto Categories, Traits etc etc... Logged in and got over 2000 notifications... And counting.

Disable most addons and still nothing is working. All to add a ridiculous Clown Store award? For shame...
I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
"Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
"moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
"MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
"MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
"MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
"MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
"MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
"MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
"MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
"MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    All of my addons are not working now... No, Thank You. AUI. Inventory Grid, Core Lib, Wykkyds, Auto Categories, Traits etc etc... Logged in and got over 2000 notifications... And counting.

Disable most addons and still nothing is working. All to add a ridiculous Clown Store award? For shame...

You should update LibNotifications.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Thank You seems to be spawning lots of notifications now that the daily rewards are active.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »
    nimander99 wrote: »

You should update LibNotifications.

TY @Ydrisselle that literally fixed every single problem. I am now back to using all addons again.

Good Grief! Cant believe it was that simple lmao!
    Edited by nimander99 on June 5, 2018 10:30PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trying this when I get home, hope it works, was nuts yesterday.
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to not get a billion notifications and I have quite a few addons.
    No Lollygagging.
  • idrankyourbeer
    idrankyourbeer
    ✭✭✭
    Man, ZoS is probably gonna be working around the clock on a "fix" for this, so that the next game update will once again break the No, Thank You addon, just to make sure we get bombarded some more with more full screen spam of crap we have no interest in buying

even though in response to removing this unwanted spam, they said they're 'working on it' but cant even be assed into giving us an ETA. Instead they herp out a patch that breaks the addon that allows us to not have to have their unwanted spam shoved in our faces. that's kind of the opposite

nonetheless ill have to try the fix later. will be nice to not have to deal with being spammed 10 times in a 3 minute window just trying to collect off my hirelings. until the next minor game update of course, which will 'coincidentally' break the addon i bet
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, ZoS is probably gonna be working around the clock on a "fix" for this, so that the next game update will once again break the No, Thank You addon, just to make sure we get bombarded some more with more full screen spam of crap we have no interest in buying

even though in response to removing this unwanted spam, they said they're 'working on it' but cant even be assed into giving us an ETA. Instead they herp out a patch that breaks the addon that allows us to not have to have their unwanted spam shoved in our faces. that's kind of the opposite

nonetheless ill have to try the fix later. will be nice to not have to deal with being spammed 10 times in a 3 minute window just trying to collect off my hirelings. until the next minor game update of course, which will 'coincidentally' break the addon i bet

The problem was caused by an old library which was already updated, but this update wasn't applied to No Thank You. If you want an other solution, use HideLoginAnnouncement.
  • idrankyourbeer
    idrankyourbeer
    ✭✭✭
    Ydrisselle wrote: »

The problem was caused by an old library which was already updated, but this update wasn't applied to No Thank You. If you want an other solution, use HideLoginAnnouncement.

i just updated the libnotifications as followed in your link u posted earlier. only took 20 seconds, but it seemed to have fixed the issue

thanks