The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing and Furnishing Megathread

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This thread is created to give you a voice of what YOU want for housing. Let Zenimax know what you want from housing whether a npc house that you wish was a player home, or a
furnishing that you wish that it was obtainable ingame.

Please follow a similar format

House and house size, or furnishing?
Found in which zone?
If house, Does it exist in the game? Ex: Where in the zone
If furnishing, where does the model exist in the game? Or is it datamined? (if not datamined, give it a nickname)
Post picture
So for example, for a home ill format it like this

I want a Manor home
That looks like Cey-Tarn keep Found in the Summerset Zone

7o07zyoirwt7.png
0vqiwe2lxmmf.png
cwuzpqxzk32l.png
For a furnishing
i'll format it like this
I want a furnishing
Found in The Spiral Skein
No datamine exists for it but I want these Jellyfish mushrooms found in Mephala's Realm
iczi2zs24xna.png
Edited by Aliyavana on June 12, 2018 2:15AM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    For a furnishing
    i'll format it like this
    I want a furnishing
    Found in The Spiral Skein
    No datamine exists for it but I want these Jellyfish mushrooms found in Mephala's Realm
    iczi2zs24xna.png

Those mushrooms would look lovely around my Telvanni tower! I erect the spine of desire!
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want more small/medium sized homes

Like this one in Cyrodiil:
    MZ8ODwo.jpg

Obviously it can't be in Cyrodiil but possibly an Imperial influenced area like the Gold Coast

It even has a pen for my goats (non-combat pets)
    w8ftxtb.jpg
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    j6aed5e59wm2.png
    I would love a huge dwemer home located in vvardenfell on its own little island plot,
    preferably not in skyrim nor hammerfell (because I like to have my gardens where the lands are fertile). Somewhere to the south where the grass is fertile, but nowhere to the east where those horrible Telvanni flesh towers would be in view.

And NO, Clockwork Observatory isn't a Dwemer but is Clockwork. Ive loved the Dwemer aesthetic since Ive been in their ruins since the original morrowind and when homestead was announced I was hopeful that one day Dwemer architecture would be used for a homestead, Afterall we already have dwemer furniture and pipes. To my disappointment, one year later we are getting/got a ship house, a leaked psjiic house, our own piece of coldharbor, and even an island but still nothing of the dwemer?
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 12, 2018 2:13AM
  • Vassagox20
    Vassagox20
    Soul Shriven
    Honestly, the thing that I would absolutely love to have as a furnishing item would be guild banners. Give us different size options similar to the 3 different Psijic ones. They would obviously very in pricing, but make it to where we can purchase them from our guild stores just like the tabards and have them bear our guild insignia the same too.