Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS for this lovely Necromancer quote

Revokus
Revokus
✭✭✭✭✭
“For too long the magical discipline of Necromancy has been disregarded as a mere subset of Conjuration, or worse, dismissed outright because it is 'evil.' That changes now!" –Orryn the Black See that yall ? To all those who are against us wanting a Necromancer class thank you ZOS ! I can now post this lore quote everywhere. Anyone finding this well written by ZOS after all the posts and arguments against a Necromancer class ?
Edited by Revokus on June 5, 2018 5:52PM
Playing since January 23, 2016
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    calm-down-you-must-meme.png
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    isn't that the lore of how conjuration came to be acknowledged in the mages guild?
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    isn't that the lore of how conjuration came to be acknowledged in the mages guild?

No it’s from the fang lair motif of the june crowstore showcase but still haha
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revokus wrote: »

Hmmm, weren't the people using the fang lair motif evil?
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
    Options
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revokus wrote: »

Hmmm, weren't the people using the fang lair motif evil?

Maybe we are the evil ones coming in that lair ? xD we should ask Orryn ! Or ZOS ?
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of makes me think of the Order of Death's Vigil from Grim Dawn.

They're a group of necromancers, and they're pragmatists who are extremely strong believers in the greater good. After all, in a world where humanity is nearly driven to extinction, does it make sense to send more humans to their deaths when we could just raise the dead to fight our battles for us and save the living in the process?

I mean, I could just play Grim Dawn if I wanted to play a necromancer, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to have on here. x3
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options