The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cannot purchase summerset upgrade XB NA

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the Microsoft store, the option to purchase the upgrade for summerset is listed as "not sold separately". All of the pre purchase options are still listed as available, but when you attempt to purchase them they give you an error message at the final step, along the lines of "there is an issue on our end". Please help! Summerset awaits and I cannot even purchase it!
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope this gets fixed soon, the store is still showing pre-purchase options that can't be selected.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please help! The ingame option to upgrade to summerset takes you to a Microsoft store upgrade option that is listed as "not sold separately. None of the pre purchase options are actually available for purchase either!
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hmm, it's possible the in-game option is pointing to the wrong page. You should be able to manually search for the Summerset upgrade, though (we were able to find it here at the studio).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, it's possible the in-game option is pointing to the wrong page. You should be able to manually search for the Summerset upgrade, though (we were able to find it here at the studio).

I've manually searched the store multiple times, and have hard reset my console in between attempts. All of the pre purchase options have price tags, but attempting to purchase one of those ends with an error code at checkout. The only non pre-purchase upgrade, listed as "The elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade" is listed as "not sold separately", with no price tag.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @Liam12548 Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing, please?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Liam12548 Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing, please?

fbszoc4j8c44.jpg
    Edited by React on June 5, 2018 5:21PM
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks! Could you also grab a screenshot of the error you're seeing at checkout?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Could you also grab a screenshot of the error you're seeing at checkout?

I've just now been able to purchase the pre-purchase option (the normal upgrade is still listed as not sold separately) by switching from a debit card payment option to a PayPal account (with the same debit card as the payment option on the account) via the Microsoft store. Thank you for the assistance!
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

When I try to upgrade to Summerset, It logs me out and takes me to the Xbox Store, however, when I get there, the page says “Try That Again” and underneath that, it says “something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help” at the bottom of the screen it says “Code: 0x000001F4” and “CV: dlp6dPPXLUuZcUIW”.

I’m ready to drop $40, anytime...?

Edit: I’ve also search manually and have tried it on my phone. The same issue occurred. Somebody’s dropping the ball here on the launch of your second chapter
    Edited by Domino44G on June 7, 2018 1:55AM
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    Wow! Now that the upgrade button takes me to a functional page for the Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Collector’s Edition, it NOW states that it’s currently not available. ZENIMAX, WTF ARE YOU DOING!!! F@&$ this, I’m moving on to another game, I’m done with these incompetent losers!!!