Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken Daily Summer Set Quest.

Telepathically
Telepathically
Soul Shriven
I've been doing Pilgrimage's End for the last 4 hours, trying to Recover Pilgrim Articles of Faith, I cant FIND them for the life of me... I cant tell if its Broken or I'm not seeing them but I've been under bridges rocks, killing monsters endlessly hoping they will drop them. Please assist if possible.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH, is this the one in the dungeon that is mostly outside and has all the bridges? Yeah, that one was a mess to find all the bits you needed. One is right by the water when you first get to the outside area, but like hidden by the little cliff. The other three are in various spots, higher up, and all outside areas. One is by the higher ledge, one is by a bridge you can't cross and have to go inside and work around that way to another outside part, and then one or two are by the gryphon nests.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Telepathically
    Telepathically
    Soul Shriven
    OH, is this the one in the dungeon that is mostly outside and has all the bridges? Yeah, that one was a mess to find all the bits you needed. One is right by the water when you first get to the outside area, but like hidden by the little cliff. The other three are in various spots, higher up, and all outside areas. One is by the higher ledge, one is by a bridge you can't cross and have to go inside and work around that way to another outside part, and then one or two are by the gryphon nests.

My goodness I feel Like I've explored the whole zone.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt like the arrows didn't show up until you were practically on top of them. It was slightly frustrating, as I like to get things done and move on with my life lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Telepathically
    Telepathically
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, I found it!, You have to go through the Coral Cavern to get the last three. lol, i got to kill a Griffon mini boss in the process.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt like the arrows didn't show up until you were practically on top of them. It was slightly frustrating, as I like to get things done and move on with my life lol

I've noticed that on more than a few quests since the update, not least the Psijic quests.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This quest. It is making me seethe.......
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been wrasslin' this one too...I've found the last one across the bridge you can't cross, but I haven't found the way around to get it from the other side. I was hoping that they respawned, but no such luck. I guess there are the exact 5 that you need to get. Based on notes above, I'm gonna try going back thru Coral Cavern...sheesh...

awwwww, are u kidding me, as soon as i went thru the cavern and exited back out to the delve on the other side, the last one was sitting right there for me...don't know how i missed it earlier...
    Edited by fgoron2000 on June 8, 2018 11:24PM
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    I've been wrasslin' this one too...I've found the last one across the bridge you can't cross, but I haven't found the way around to get it from the other side. I was hoping that they respawned, but no such luck. I guess there are the exact 5 that you need to get. Based on notes above, I'm gonna try going back thru Coral Cavern...sheesh...

awwwww, are u kidding me, as soon as i went thru the cavern and exited back out to the delve on the other side, the last one was sitting right there for me...don't know how i missed it earlier...

That happened to me too. I got the first two, went through the tunnels to the gryphon nest area, killed it and got the two there. However, the fifth was nowhere to be found. I actually left the quest and went back an hour later and sure enough the last one (the one right next to the uncrossable bridge) had popped.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doing it on a different character just now and grinding my teeth all over again.

it's abusively designed. once i've completed it one time, i'll never do it again on the same character.

one of the first quest items was missing this time, hopefully it will be there when i get back to that area. :/

• srmalloy
    srmalloy
    I felt like the arrows didn't show up until you were practically on top of them.

I've noticed this with other quests that have you finding X number of items -- the crab eggs for the Queen of the Reef quest, for example. You don't get any destination markers on your compass bar, and the mission goals don't show the arrows until you're within thirty feet or so -- and then only in a pallid, grey arrow that's easy to miss, particularly when it's night.

• DewiMorgan
    DewiMorgan
    ✭✭✭
    Here are the ones I found. They seem to be where other people have reported them, so are unlikely to be random:

1) In the outsite area ("King's Haven Pass"), at the end of the bridge opposite the broken bridge, if you turn left, there's a broken cart at the top of a cliff. Slightly down the cliff (like, a single "step" down), there's a skeleton hidden by a tuft of grass, which spawned an Article for me.

2) Stand in the westernmost part of the water in that zone (beware two welwa), face west, and you'll see an overhang with roots. On that overhang is a skeleton, which spawned an Article for me.

3) At the T-junction at the north of Coral-Splitter caves, go West and follow the passageway, and eventually leave to "King's Haven Pass" again. Turn left (east) outside the door, and find the "far side" of the broken bridge you met earlier: there's a skeleton here which spawned an Article for me.

4, 5) To the west of that, in the same area, there's a gryphon Boss nest, with one skeleton on the southeastern edge, and one roughly in the center, both of which spawned an Article for me.

---
    Other possibilities (just in case these spawns might be random):

* In the outsite area ("King's Haven Pass"), at the end of the bridge opposite the broken bridge, if you turn right instead of left, there's another broken cart, this time in a camp of goblins. On the eastern side of that camp is the same kind of skeleton, which did NOT spawn an Article for me, but might be a spawn point?

* Inside coral-splitter caves, there's one skeleton by a torch at the end of the little "dead end passage" (actually ends in a ledge to a higher level) that comes down from the middle top, just right of the T-junction. It did not spawn an Article for me.

* There is what could be a pilgrim camp to the south of the river fork in King's Haven Pass, with a backpack and a burned out campfire, but it is outside the "Find Articles of Faith" circle, and does not contain a skeleton.

* There is a cave just south of that, containing four goblins and a chest, but again no skeletons, and not in the circle. though there's an altar that pilgrims might have visited?

* Below the broken bridge seems a sensible place for pilgrims to fall to their death, but no skeletons.

I found no skeletons in the "ancient caves" section of coral-splitter, though I could not get through the door at the end (which I suspect is quest-related and probably leads to the "dead end" ledge to the north).
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This quest isn't fun, it isn't "a challenge" it's just annoying.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis