Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet/Normal Trials)

AuraNebula
AuraNebula
✭✭✭✭✭
**We're a Social guild with a heavy focus on trials looking for new,experienced, and dedicated members CP 160 and above interested in running end game content**

Most of us are in PST and our event times reflect that. Most events are usually at 8pm PST.

**VET TRIAL REQUIREMENTS**

With Murkmire on the horizon, we have some guild policy changes that we wanted implement to help alleviate some confusion and make our trials more open to everyone.

- All Craglorn Vet Trials (Aetherian Archive, Hel Ra Citadel, and Sanctum Ophidia) will be open to all members CP 300+ (This also includes Asylum Sanctorium +0). Although we will have no DPS requirements, we do have a minimum recommended but not required “25k DPS” for these trials. When you feel you are ready to hop into vet difficulty, feel free to sign up and we will teach the mechanics necessary for each boss encounter.

We also do a wide variety of events such as:

- Normal and Vet Trials

- Battlegrounds

- PvP

- Vet Dunegon Skin runs

- Daily Pledges

We have a guild hall with all the normal crafting stations including Transmutation, jewlery, banker, merchant, pirrahi, 3 million target dummy, 6 million robust dummy, Target Centurion Robust,The lover, apprentice, and theif mundus. We're currently working on a dueling arena for dueling championships.

Edited by AuraNebula on March 27, 2021 3:44PM
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, im a returning player from over a year ago and have been looking for guilds to help me complete the new asylum trial to farm the 2h weapons. Id be happy to join!
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, im a returning player from over a year ago and have been looking for guilds to help me complete the new asylum trial to farm the 2h weapons. Id be happy to join!

Awesome what's Your PSN? I'll get you an in game invite asap. In the meantime join our band and check us out!
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for members. We currently have a housing competition going on. 1st place wins 100k!
  • Blackjak-33
    Blackjak-33
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a returning player and interested. All my old guilds have disbanded. Do you have a guild trader?
    PSN: Blackjak33
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a returning player and interested. All my old guilds have disbanded. Do you have a guild trader?
    PSN: Blackjak33

We don't have one at the moment but we are puttinf in bids. Thank you and welcome to Blackfyre!
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a guild trader in Greenshade!
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50/50 Raffle going on now, win some money and help the guild get more traders!
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv plz psn: Shokasegambit

Ty
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv plz psn: Shokasegambit

Ty

I'll get you an invite when I get home from work tonight. If you join our band someone may be able to get you an invite sooner
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take a invite if someones free to send me one psn haley_stars
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I also get an invite?

PSN: Drogskol_Capn
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I'll take a invite if someones free to send me one psn haley_stars

Sending out an invite right now
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I also get an invite?

PSN: Drogskol_Capn

Sending out an invite right now
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader this week in Skywatch!
  • SniperMonkey
    SniperMonkey
    Soul Shriven
    This guild only use band or is there a discord?
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guild only use band or is there a discord?

We have band atm but we are considering switching to discord
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize if I left the guild, unfortunately i need a guild that is a bit more active in guild chat and likes to consistently improve.

I hope you're guild is successful in your goals ?

• AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize if I left the guild, unfortunately i need a guild that is a bit more active in guild chat and likes to consistently improve.

I hope you're guild is successful in your goals ?

Most of us are in the Pacific time zone and have day time jobs, we also do a lot of our communications in Band, but you did not join. The majority of us are not on until 8pm pst.

We are constantly improving, but you never ran with us so I don't see how you can come to that assumption. Best of luck to you.

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Understanable ... I also have a job working remotely at home my hours are a bit messed up. So I don't have a designated time to play.

Hope everything works out ...
  • Dancheek
    Dancheek
    I'm interested! PSN: Dancheek
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dancheek wrote: »
    I'm interested! PSN: Dancheek

Sweet! I'll get an invite out asap.
    In the meantime please feel free to join our band. :)
  • bburnett
    bburnett
    Looking for a guild I mainly do pve psn: bburnett
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bburnett wrote: »
    Looking for a guild I mainly do pve psn: bburnett

We're mainly pve based too! I'll get you an in game invite asap. In the meantime please feel free to join our band.
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader in Skywatch this week!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im in this one guild wherenit seems everyone keeps to themselves. Not sure whats the point of that pve guild, no one willing to help anyone unless its a known friend. I came back after taking about a year off game started back about a month before summerset and have not yet found a guild that willing to help new comers to said guild. Im a 780cp templar healer and i can hold my own and dont need or want carries. What i want is a guild of people thats willing to help each other do vet content, HM, skin acheivements and vet trials. It seems to me that people are scared to run hard modes...can never find a group to do hard modes. I'm interested and will to give your guild a chance. Im tired of being in guilds where ther are over 100 players online yet no one helps or even socialize.

PSN CelticDude421
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're definitely open to helping everyone! Reach out and someone will be willing to help. Even when our schedules clash we always try to find a way. We just got a lot of people their first vAS complete last week and are doing the run again today. I'll get you an in game invite when I log in tonight before the trial. In the meantime feel free to join our band.
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Im in this one guild wherenit seems everyone keeps to themselves. Not sure whats the point of that pve guild, no one willing to help anyone unless its a known friend. I came back after taking about a year off game started back about a month before summerset and have not yet found a guild that willing to help new comers to said guild. Im a 780cp templar healer and i can hold my own and dont need or want carries. What i want is a guild of people thats willing to help each other do vet content, HM, skin acheivements and vet trials. It seems to me that people are scared to run hard modes...can never find a group to do hard modes. I'm interested and will to give your guild a chance. Im tired of being in guilds where ther are over 100 players online yet no one helps or even socialize.

PSN CelticDude421

• DiddyR89
    DiddyR89
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me. 3 lvl 160+ dps
    1 lvl 160+ healer

Psn: diddyr89