Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4|NA| Lf PvE Guild

ramenwaifu
ramenwaifu
✭✭
My friends and I (3 of us total) are looking for a guild to run trials and dungeons with. none of us have previously done a trial before, but we are familiar with vet dungeon content and normal dungeons, and would like to move forward onto trials and whatnot. we all have different classes and are around CP 200. i myself main magplar healer, but all three of us can fill in whatever role. my psn is Abymen, message me or let me know in this thread if you have a guild suitable for us, or if we are suitable for you.

and since we are new to trials we would appreciate friendly social guildmates who help us through this content and give us advice
NA PSN: Abymen
g's waifu
Thottie I Magplar I AD
Tharjae I Warden I Tank I AD
Mat'ilda I Stamblade I DC
console peasant
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri People's Front is looking for players to run normal trials and Vet dungeons. We'll be looking to start hammering away at Cloudrest when Summerset hits. We have quite a few friendly members who would be happy to help teach new trials and run vet dungeons with you. We're not focused on trading or PvP right now but we can help you find those guilds too if you're looking for them.

It's great that you are running multiple different roles. That definitely helps fill roles for trials. I'll send an invite to you in a couple of hours when I get on the game and if you think it'll be a good fit you can invite your friends. HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently just started a guild Blackfyre alliance. We use a free social Media app called Band where we post our events and trial rosters. We're a small group of friends who regular run trials together and we're trying to build up our numbers.
    We focus on all things pve. Trials, vDSA, veteren dungeon achievement runs and dabble in a bit of pvp and bgs.
    Here's the link to join our BAND. If you'd like to join please change your name to your psns and someone will get you an in game invite asap.

https://band.us/@blackfyrealliance
  • ramenwaifu
    ramenwaifu
    ✭✭
    I recently just started a guild Blackfyre alliance. We use a free social Media app called Band where we post our events and trial rosters. We're a small group of friends who regular run trials together and we're trying to build up our numbers.
    We focus on all things pve. Trials, vDSA, veteren dungeon achievement runs and dabble in a bit of pvp and bgs.
    Here's the link to join our BAND. If you'd like to join please change your name to your psns and someone will get you an in game invite asap.

https://band.us/@blackfyrealliance

your guild’s organization is really appealing to me- i’ll continue thinking about it for a little bit, but thank you for the invite and for telling me about your guild!
    g's waifu
    Thottie I Magplar I AD
    console peasant
  • ramenwaifu
    ramenwaifu
    ✭✭
    Aldmeri People's Front is looking for players to run normal trials and Vet dungeons. We'll be looking to start hammering away at Cloudrest when Summerset hits. We have quite a few friendly members who would be happy to help teach new trials and run vet dungeons with you. We're not focused on trading or PvP right now but we can help you find those guilds too if you're looking for them.

It's great that you are running multiple different roles. That definitely helps fill roles for trials. I'll send an invite to you in a couple of hours when I get on the game and if you think it'll be a good fit you can invite your friends. HAIL DAEDRA!

thank you for the quick reply, your guild seems to be exactly what we are looking for. and thank you for the invite and info, i’ll check it out when i go online in a bit as well. i’m glad you all are alreadly looking forward to cloudrest- that’s mainly one of the reasons i want to start doing trials haha
    g's waifu
    Thottie I Magplar I AD
    console peasant