Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 12, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
PC/Mac Patch Notes v4.0.8
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.8 includes a few fixes for quests in Morrowind, the Halls of Fabrication and Cloudrest Trials, the area effect from Catapults in Cyrodiil, and more. We’ve also adjusted the ability respec costs back to their normal values. The size of this patch is approximately 228MB.Halls of Fabrication Trial
- The Overcharging Aura of the Fabrication Committee will once again function properly.
- A Hireling of House Telvani: Fixed an issue that prevented Sun-in-Shadow from appearing for the final council scene, unblocking the progress within the quest.
- Nothing to Sneeze At: Tilrena will now properly appear during the quest step “Talk to Tilrena”, allowing the quest to advance normally.
- The icon for the Dawnstar Gem now appears properly during the quest “The Tower Sentinels”.
- Psijic Order
- Concentrated Barrier: Fixed an issue where the damage shield from this passive ability would remain on you when you logged back in to the game, causing its shield value to stack.
- Malevolent Cores now teleport down to the lower level if they are dropped from the upper platforms.
- Fixed a common crash that could occur during an Abyssal Geyser event.
- Fixed an issue where some Poisons were still bypassing abilities that grant immunity to snare and immoblizations.
- Catapults now have their area effects last in the area when hitting a Keep section that can be destroyed.
- Changed the name of the Welkynd Ouroboros Crown Crate to simply Ouroboros Crown Crate (and fixed the typo, too).
- The Ouroboros Crown Crate now displays the correct icon in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause you to not be granted rewards when completing an LFG activity if the group included premade group members.
- We previously fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Prisoners Rags outfit collectible from the Level Up Advisor. In this patch, you will receive the Prisoners Rags outfit collectible in the Collections UI if you were affected by this issue.
- Removed the integration of the external analytics tool Red Shell and all associated files.
- Reduced the large FPS dips when moving into areas with many characters.
- Tracking the Game: The dead deer are no longer invisible dead deer. They are, however, still dead.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent you from navigating from the Crown Store to the Gift Inventory correctly.