The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where To Find People Who Want To Do Group Events/Dungeons

FixedBlade123
FixedBlade123
✭✭✭
When I first started playing ESO more than 3 years ago I joined a guild that was pretty awesome. The leader would invite fellow members to join him in Dungeons or Dolmens or just to run around and do random things. There were certain places we would meet on certain days. I wish I had never quit that guild but I quit when I embarrassed myself trying to do some PVP. I sucked big time and felt like a failure and quit to save face.

Anyway, I've joined probably 25 guilds since then but have been very disappointed. The only messages I've received from these guilds is "remember to pay your dues." THAT's IT!! So joining a guild is just a waste of time unless my goal is to sell stuff at a Guild Trader or unless I get really lucky and find an actual guild that does actual stuff.

In the meantime, I've done all the main quests except for about half of the Craglorn Quests. I'm wondering if there is a place to go just to meet up with people who want to group together to do these types of group activities. Is there a particular, unofficial meeting place for lone players to meet?

Anyway ... if there IS an active guild looking for active players, please let me know. I'm an Imperial Stam DK "bloody butcher" (dual wield/bow) and I'm playing on Xbox One X. Thanks for your input.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC/NA, the best places to get groups together are Craglorn (group quests and trials pugs tend to hang out there), or the Undaunted zones like Deshaan, Stormhaven, or Grahtwood. If you want to do world bosses, try Wrothgar, Vvardenfell, Bangkorai, Rivenspire, Gold Coast, or Summerset as those zones often have active groups for world boss farming or dailies.

I don't know how similar that is to Xbox 1, but hopefully it helps.
    Edited by VaranisArano on June 3, 2018 5:58PM
  • N7Washout
    N7Washout
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure what alliance you are, but if you are EP or willing to make an EP character, Fool's errand has regular PVP (3 days a week)