Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamplar or Magplar

BretonAltmerNord
Hello,
What would be better for pve and some pvp later on. Both seem decent but not sure. Thanks
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PVE I would say magplar for solo content and running dungeons with 3 DPS and a tank. For trials, stamplar is preferred because it brings more damage and group support, but is harder to play iMO.
  • BretonAltmerNord
    @WrathOfInnos ok, how about a pvp?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea, I haven’t taken a Templar into pvp in a long time.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are pretty similar in DPS at the moment. I'd say Magplar is however the better pick for PvE, simply because it is much more flexible and reliable.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Magplar is easier to play in pve but in PvP they are more healers. Found it hard to be a dps in pvp without zerging.

Stamplar takes more skill in pve due to main spammable not auto healing but once mastered wrecks everything. In pvp they are solid but just overall crap sustain compared to the other stamina classes.

Edit: if you chose the lizard race, you can switch back and forth from mag and Stam . You don't need a dominant race until you feel like you mastered the class imo
    Edited by NoFlash on June 3, 2018 7:32AM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • BretonAltmerNord
    @EvoAZN Are their any other hybrid races other than argonian (Aestheticly I don’t like them much) Does Dunmer work as a hybrid?