The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My add-ons are disappearing

Isaura
Isaura
✭✭✭
Since like a week now, I noticed that some of my addons are being randomly erased. I first noticed that Traitbuddy was gone when I was checking on my jewelry research. It was gone from my main character addon menu. So i logged out and checked the addon list on the characters login page. It was gone too. Nothing to do with the "allow out of date addon" thing: It was simply not in the list anymore. So I checked minion: Traitbuddy wasn't in my installed addons anymore. I re-installed it and moved on. But it happened again with Raid notifier (noticed it yesterday, in the middle of a trial boss fight, of course) and then with Skyshards (noticed it yesterday too, when I was lost in the middle of a cyrodill delve looking for the skyshard). Again, I had to quit the game, open minion, and install the addons again.
I don't understand where this may come from. ESO normally just "uncheck" the addons that are out of date, from my experience it doesn't erase it completely. I don't see anybody else complaining about the addons that are being erased from my game. Could this be a Minion issue? How can my addons uninstall themselves? If someone has any idea, I'll be glad to hear it.