The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Good Is The New Alliance Underdog System?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on PS4, so update not landed. I'm complaining because technicaly I'm worried about map and past 3 yrs of balance threads against 1 color. Looks like it's happening again, although EP been Underdog for long time in Shor. But it's almost been a Month, EP taking everything. I know AD is way getting tired of it. They try to bring more AD, we'll it's like my time in 2ND Scourge. DC friend keep being angry at me, because I red and taking everything. Called noob (which that's a blessing) blue friend say won't Un befriend me. But yeah, anything is possible. I keep trying tell everyone I have no loyalty what so ever.

Sure I like EP, but keep saying I'm taking long break from balance. Balance caused me a lot of grief and trouble especially loosing many friends over it. But we EP keep getting more reinforcement. We got emp so many times, non stop. Blue only got 1 Emp due to not enough EP standing guard. I thought campaign reset itself for EMP. But we got same Emp after we got back from DC. (almost 3 days) Shor reset yesterday.

But we got emp to. We EP don't leave much for any alliance save for us. Least at night time for me. It's so boring having everything. I unsure about afternoon my time save for that 1 time I mentioned above with AD bringing reinforcements. But yeah, I really hope new alliance Underdog changes is working better. At same time AD got there taste of own medicine. Sure EP used to be not powerful, used to be AD take map. But it so reverse now. Please I beg, new alliance Underdog change any good?

Also if you believe...

PS_Messages_20180601_070445.jpg
Edited by Serjustin19 on June 1, 2018 2:53PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    The number 1 run Rule the makers of the game ignored is never under estimate the ability of the player base to F things up.

Its been set up for some time now, if you want a guarantied win in Vivec you play your AD character. if you want a guarantied win on Shor you Play your EP Character. If you only have DC characters then you are S.O.L.

They should remove one alliance all together to bring back real PVP.

Your screen shot for Shor is out dated because as of this post, EP is way ahead of AD and DC. There is no more True war between the 3 alliances so just move your AD to Vivec.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jerj6925 wrote: »
    The number 1 run Rule the makers of the game ignored is never under estimate the ability of the player base to F things up.

Its been set up for some time now, if you want a guarantied win in Vivec you play your AD character. if you want a guarantied win on Shor you Play your EP Character. If you only have DC characters then you are S.O.L.

They should remove one alliance all together to bring back real PVP.

Your screen shot for Shor is out dated because as of this post, EP is way ahead of AD and DC. There is no more True war between the 3 alliances so just move your AD to Vivec.

You must be fellow Shor person like me on PS4 EU. :smiley: Yes you are correct, very outdated. Yet the tale is the same. However I heard certain rumor though, why so many reds in Shor. Unsure if rumors are true. It's not my place to say. Rather if EP continues to be most dominated faction in Shor. Or not it's up to the PvPers.

Unfortunately I'm stuck in Shor. What Vivec does, is not my business honestly. Can't really play OP in Shor to. Can't even run in Shor lol, much with kbps. Thankfully my group understands I keep freezing and must restart. But would they understand me, for the sake of Cyrodiil. I should really embark on a Quest, to help balance again?

The quest for me to get chewed out again. By my brothers and sisters in Cyrodiil. Comrades or not I just want the best. Hopefully Shor can be equal someday. Sure could be the Rumor, why so many reds in Shor. Yet me thinks they choose the location just like 1St and 2nd Scourge. Sure I'm red, least on. Yet, I feel balance does comes first.

In honestly I originally was thinking of going back AD. Yet AD does really well. Plus who knows I get chewed out for coming back AD. By fellow 2nd Scourge AD. Blues it's hard to say, I'm so used to with me serving AD long time . Plus AD has the best fishing holes to boot. Got group invite from red. I was already fishing at AD BM gate (away from npc) but it's not really surprise for them seeing me near AD.

It's just playing with blues. I really need to get used to again. Sure 1 week of me blue in Shor. To visit since 1 day in Haderus (1 day with PvP Mayhem event) then originally on EU DC for 1st Scourge. I just unsure who to choose to help out in Shor. Hence why I'm not really used to DC. In honestly I should by all means go DC. Even DC, least some play red on my night time (7-10pm PSt) I understand it's not fun having no keeps to defend. I understand it's no fun having everything also. Do I pick the apple, or not apple?

I agree I do feel I should go blue to. Yet it's time to get new EMP. Reds say I'm loyal. I'm not loyal to alliances. I tried to but get teabag by certain one and fake revives. But I'm loyal to my Campaign, I'm loyal to the faction I'm currently serving on. May it be AD, DC and other EP. I'm not loyal to 1 alliance in a sense. But loyal to all 3 because I want best for Cyrodiil. The health and competition of Shor PS4 EU. (I'm stuck Shor, love Shor to)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 3, 2018 2:07PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to burst your bubble Op

But the influx of EP is cos a guild master is selling emp on EP and he has people helping hold the map across several times zones ... When he's ready to let emp go so the person he sold it to gets to number 1 he lets the emp go then zergs it back in 20 minutes

Obviously I can't make names but he's held emp in shor now for 6 days that hasn't happened ever as far as I know in shore last.12 months

Campaign is no longer balanced, really
    .. over night American time zone clans turn the map red, blue n yellows Duke it during the day while a 100 reds sit in chalman defending emp till the person who paid for emp gets first place

Rinse repeat everyday for a few week now ...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Sorry to burst your bubble Op

But the influx of EP is cos a guild master is selling emp on EP and he has people helping hold the map across several times zones ... When he's ready to let emp go so the person he sold it to gets to number 1 he lets the emp go then zergs it back in 20 minutes

Obviously I can't make names but he's held emp in shor now for 6 days that hasn't happened ever as far as I know in shore last.12 months

Campaign is no longer balanced, really
    .. over night American time zone clans turn the map red, blue n yellows Duke it during the day while a 100 reds sit in chalman defending emp till the person who paid for emp gets first place

Rinse repeat everyday for a few week now ...

I am on red ever since I move to Shor from Vivec, 4 months ago I think. I am American also, it’s long story since 2015. At same time, if what you say is true no offense. This is first time of me hearing about emp selling. Unfortunately I, least I believe I in his guild to. Least member, thinking of leaving anyway if and when I do switch to different alliance in Shor. It’s guild rules, one alliance (ep)in Cyrodiil. Just really unsure if he a member. Joined guild 3 days ago, so a noob in guild.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most guilds in shor have the tile one alliance only ... Anyone caught playing multiple alliances in the top guilds seem to get disowned keeping the game somewhat balanced and fair

Problem with balance got disrupted 3 weeks ago when vivec reds joined shore for what ever reason ...

Now it's just a red zerg steam rolling the map with shear numbers ... Soon as the numbers start to balance they get locked in chalman where they call in numbers put ALTs on AD and DC and spy , they then zerg down camps and stealthed groups preparing to attack until it's time for us to go off so they can repeat it again

I'm actually enjoying the fights as are a lot of AD .. we just wish they would fight fairly and not chest with spies ... There defence tactics are very good but when they get to a point where the could lose out come the cheating scum

Doing the following

Spying on positions
    Putting down seige and not using it to prevent real and siege
    Turning seige away from keeps to slow progression
    It's sad it's pathetic ... Your beloved EP needs to chest to win

I miss old shor where it took strategy to win not cheats n zergs

Edited by SugaComa on June 4, 2018 9:36AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Most guilds in shor have the tile one alliance only ... Anyone caught playing multiple alliances in the top guilds seem to get disowned keeping the game somewhat balanced and fair

Problem with balance got disrupted 3 weeks ago when vivec reds joined shore for what ever reason ...

Now it's just a red zerg steam rolling the map with shear numbers ... Soon as the numbers start to balance they get locked in chalman where they call in numbers put ALTs on AD and DC and spy , they then zerg down camps and stealthed groups preparing to attack until it's time for us to go off so they can repeat it again

I'm actually enjoying the fights as are a lot of AD .. we just wish they would fight fairly and not chest with spies ... There defence tactics are very good but when they get to a point where the could lose out come the cheating scum

Doing the following

Spying on positions
    Putting down seige and not using it to prevent real and siege
    Turning seige away from keeps to slow progression
    It's sad it's pathetic ... Your beloved EP needs to chest to win

I miss old shor where it took strategy to win not cheats n zergs

I left the guild, but same time I was disowned by certain alliance in 2ND Scourge. But It got better during me trying to find where my alliance was in Vivec.

Yes we took Shor again, from Blue emp and my friend. My friend really mad at me though. (already has 6 Emp already from 3 different campaigns) But same time we got new red Emp and not same one red emp (still unsure if rumors true with emp selling)

Blues are now in 2ND place, Yellow is close behind to. At sake time, I so dislike my siege being turned around by others to. I don't mind others using my Siege. But turning them around and fire away from wall, not acceptable. I'm unsure what chest means though. I'm still newish in Shor, I don't know the history of Shor.

Edited by Serjustin19 on June 4, 2018 1:18PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At same time, should I continue to wait it out? Let blues and Yellow push with less advantage. Even though EP was considered underdog for 2 month since I've been playing in Shor. Or should I wait till campaign almost ends half day early? There's a reason if rumors are true. Why so many reds left Vivec to join Shor (if I read correctly) little ad birdy told me why and rumors of such. I don't have permission to say what kind of rumor. Save for certain really good popular leader. That's all I can say why to many reds in Shor, without saying the rumor I've read. I also read, it won't last.

But it's due to this one particular leader, that very popular. (more followers) but same time, even if I not able to specify the rumor. It's just that, a rumor. Nothing more nothing less. But I wish to add that as my concern to. My friend really wants me to switch. I do care for balance outmost. But same time balance always seem to get me into trouble. Loose friends that way if I not fight for balance. Possibly loose this friend to if I not switch to.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on June 4, 2018 1:36PM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youssri isn't popular ... He's hated in shor ...

Tactically all he does is ensure his clan can reap max ap and they don't care about the campaign

Spends more time telling others to face the horde while he and his group take other keeps and resources with zero opposition

Then has the audacity to complain in zone chat when the fight goes the way of the reds ...

PvP in shor is pretty much dead now we have the zerg groups from vivec ruining it
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SugaComa

I’ve been taking break purposely from forum. So sorry for late reply. I was going send you private message but. I’ve got nothing to hide. Still has to do with my ad past in 2nd Scourge though.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the underdog bonus;

Morningzerg faction grabs all scrolls in the morning. Thats 60 points per hour. They also get emp with bonuses, holds all keeps until around primetime, then they log off and leave it to the poor guys on their side who cant play in the mornings. For a good 8 hour they will have around 140 points per hour. Even with underdog bonus, the most I saw any other faction manage in this period, was 35 points. That means every hour the morningzerg faction increases the lead by 105 points per hour. In 8 hours, that is around 800 points. Then comes the hazzle to try to get scrolls back (each is worth 10 points). Normally maybe the other factions manage to get one back before midnight each. But then again at that time underdog bonus is gone anyway, so the morningzerg faction will get more points also during primetime due to holding scrolls. 4 scrolls means they have more points altogether than any of the other factions. Then comes play after midnight. Maybe one of the other factions manage to get emp in those few hours before morning zerg wakes up again and repeats. Campaign is already decided within 3-4 days of playtime. GG zenimax, very very good job ruining what used to be a fun campaign game.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SugaComa

I’ve been taking break purposely from forum. So sorry for late reply. I was going send you private message but. I’ve got nothing to hide. Still has to do with my ad past in 2nd Scourge though.

Sorry had switch to different tablet. Last campaign I switched to blue. Tried help out. Not worked good due to 20 blues not revive me. All they did was put ram up on my body and other ballista. However good talk with this one blue I know from 2015. He not want me blue. Says I'm good tank (I'm not) EP don't want me leave. They enjoy my um very odd social chat via EP zone. They say I'm good leader and good scout. (both not shown in pic).

What shown is this one ad. (I really want say name) sure I don't agree with we zerg. But EP has treated me way better. But I'm a healer, I'm supposed to follow where action is. I can't destroy things byself. This AD not like my answer, so he somehow found more AD from different campaign to Shor. Of course us reds Stop him. And them. (he good mag dk) this message think was 2 days ago. Blues pushed yesterday my night time. (PST) AD only had one Keep yesterday. (June 17, 2018) but I was being honest, EP treated me better.

aviary_image_1529345019821.jpg
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main EP on Xbox NA. For the most part, outside of primetime on the weekends, EP is at a lower pop and usually is gated or nearly gated. I was in last night and checked the score, we are in the lead with somewhere around 1200 points ahead if I remember correctly. It was a huge lead and I think the underdog bonus has a lot to do with it. Probably helps that we had blue and yellow gated for most of the afternoon and pretty much had a run of the campaign yesterday. Don't see that too often in Vivec though.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the underdog bonus;

Morningzerg faction grabs all scrolls in the morning. Thats 60 points per hour. They also get emp with bonuses, holds all keeps until around primetime, then they log off and leave it to the poor guys on their side who cant play in the mornings. For a good 8 hour they will have around 140 points per hour. Even with underdog bonus, the most I saw any other faction manage in this period, was 35 points. That means every hour the morningzerg faction increases the lead by 105 points per hour. In 8 hours, that is around 800 points. Then comes the hazzle to try to get scrolls back (each is worth 10 points). Normally maybe the other factions manage to get one back before midnight each. But then again at that time underdog bonus is gone anyway, so the morningzerg faction will get more points also during primetime due to holding scrolls. 4 scrolls means they have more points altogether than any of the other factions. Then comes play after midnight. Maybe one of the other factions manage to get emp in those few hours before morning zerg wakes up again and repeats. Campaign is already decided within 3-4 days of playtime. GG zenimax, very very good job ruining what used to be a fun campaign game.

I do have mixed feelings. But same time it's still early for me. To know how I truly feel with this new system.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I main EP on Xbox NA. For the most part, outside of primetime on the weekends, EP is at a lower pop and usually is gated or nearly gated. I was in last night and checked the score, we are in the lead with somewhere around 1200 points ahead if I remember correctly. It was a huge lead and I think the underdog bonus has a lot to do with it. Probably helps that we had blue and yellow gated for most of the afternoon and pretty much had a run of the campaign yesterday. Don't see that too often in Vivec though.

Gate camping never fun. Unless there was a temporary truce and fish by ad gate. But non the less, that is a really huge lead in score.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? Lol!! You guys have had emp all month in Vivec.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    Huh? Lol!! You guys have had emp all month in Vivec.

Things got way more interesting. :wink:
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What alliance underdog system?????
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara