Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Requests

U_GOT_SKID_MARKS
U_GOT_SKID_MARKS
Soul Shriven
Just a quick question, I'm on PC EU under the name @AlusuReign and I'm trying to find someone who can craft me some hunding's rage gear but obviously every time i message in zone no one responds so is there a forum or site where you can send out requests for things to be crafted etc?

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried standing by the Crafting Station and asking, or at least in the zone it's in (Reapers March would be the most popular one)

Do you have the mats to make the gear, if so, offer those up in your request. I am more inclined to make stuff if someone has mats. If you don't have the mats, find out how much they cost and offer up that much gold plus at least 20%. Include the Tempers if you want it improved, and rare style mats too if needed. Remember, it takes 1000 mats to make a full set of CP160 gear, plus up to 600 to make weapons (DW on both bars) or 150 mats each. Of course just 5 pieces will take less.

If your just leveling, don't sweat the Hundings for now, just use an appropriate zone dropped set instead.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask for a guild instead. Majority of guilds will have multiple master crafters that will craft anything under cp160 for free, and cp160 for cost price :smile:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Have you tried standing by the Crafting Station and asking, or at least in the zone it's in (Reapers March would be the most popular one)

Do you have the mats to make the gear, if so, offer those up in your request. I am more inclined to make stuff if someone has mats. If you don't have the mats, find out how much they cost and offer up that much gold plus at least 20%. Include the Tempers if you want it improved, and rare style mats too if needed. Remember, it takes 1000 mats to make a full set of CP160 gear, plus up to 600 to make weapons (DW on both bars) or 150 mats each. Of course just 5 pieces will take less.

If your just leveling, don't sweat the Hundings for now, just use an appropriate zone dropped set instead.

If I need someone to upgrade an item to gold, how much of the temper will it require if said person has all the passives for the item you are needing improved? For example, If I need a staff improved from purple to gold, how many of the rosin would it take if the person has all the woodworking passives for this?

I hope this makes sense?
    Edited by BozzyTheDrummer on June 1, 2018 8:41PM
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • U_GOT_SKID_MARKS
    U_GOT_SKID_MARKS
    Soul Shriven

yeah i just tried being by each crafting area with no success, even posting in the guilds with no response, im 160cp + now so im at the level i can pay attention to sets but i dont think ill get it so i suppose ill just have to grind research or something, thanks tho ^^
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭

If I need someone to upgrade an item to gold, how much of the temper will it require if said person has all the passives for the item you are needing improved? For example, If I need a staff improved from purple to gold, how many of the rosin would it take if the person has all the woodworking passives for this?

I hope this makes sense?

WHITE > GREEN (2) > BLUE (3) > PURPLE (4) > GOLD = You guessed it, 8.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!