The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Guild Recruiting all Players! Keith Lard's Karate Club

• PieOPah
    PieOPah
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite if you're still accepting new members.
    Tag 'PieOPah UK'
    Cheers
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent :smile:
  • Dalelong
    Dalelong
    Soul Shriven
    Please Add Mad Daz 99
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent :smiley:
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, this guild is still relatively new, we plan on taking on anything ESO has to offer from regular PvE content to pledges, Trials, some PvP content, maybe even Imperial City. We are also a social guild, just ask for an invite to party chat when you get online (we’ll probably switch to in-game chat when more people join) :smile: My house is acting guild-house, it has all 7 craft stations (Transmute station and set stations will take a while though) and 1 training dummy (only the precursor at the moment, again plan on getting more and harder ones but will take a little bit of time, have a skeleton blueprint learned, just need to collect mats), if you just wanna look around then that’s fine by me too :smile:

If you’d like a fun chill social guild to run around Tamriel with then this is the right dojo for you!
    Leave a post here or Message one of the following for an invite:
    Tariq420BlazeIt
    SergeantLoko
    M4CA1381
    Shadow Akula 96

S.A.
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on August 2, 2018 2:00AM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, this guild is still relatively new, we plan on taking on anything ESO has to offer from regular PvE content to pledges, Trials, some PvP content, maybe even Imperial City. We are also a social guild, just ask for an invite to party chat when you get online (we’ll probably switch to in-game chat when more people join) :smile: My house is acting guild-house, it has all 7 craft stations (Transmute station and set stations will take a while though) and 2 training dummies (Precursor and a Robust Skeleton), if you just wanna look around then that’s fine by me too :smile:

If you’d like a fun chill social guild to run around Tamriel with then this is the right dojo for you!
    Leave a post here or Message one of the following for an invite:
    Tariq420BlazeIt
    SergeantLoko
    M4CA1381
    Shadow Akula 96
    NotMayorWest

S.A.

P.s. I’d like to apologise for our guild not being as active as we’d hoped, it would appear that our high ranks and leaders all took a break from the game around the same time, however I’m back! (My times will be sporadic but I will be making daily appearances) Just message Shadow Akula 96 (Me! :smiley: ) if one would like some help or has any issues, if I can’t help I can see if I can point you in the right direction :smile:
  • jim1522
    jim1522
    Hi, could I get an invite? GT jim1522
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jim1522 wrote: »
    Hi, could I get an invite? GT jim1522

I’ll send an inv first thing in the morning :smile: