The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Imperial City Prison No Death

Left4Daud
Left4Daud
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all,

I've been trying super hard to get this last achievement on my tank but can't get a good group to go through it. I've tried asking in guild, zone, and pugging the darn thing repeatedly hoping I might get lucky but no dice. I know the mechanics of each fight and would have had the no death achievement ages ago if only my lack of dying was all that counted. Sadly someone always misses a portal or something like that and I just want to finish the last achievement I need for my hoarvor pet.

If you feel like healing or dpsing a vet ICP no death run let me know by posting here, pm me on the forums or in game (same @ name).

PC NA
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you gotten this done yet? I can help if needed.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope still looking for people. I found one person in game so if you help then I just need to find one more which shouldn’t be too hard.

What role do you play? I tried it the other day with 1 tank and 3 dps and we made it all the way to Lord Warden before a portal screwed the run.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Nope still looking for people. I found one person in game so if you help then I just need to find one more which shouldn’t be too hard.

What role do you play? I tried it the other day with 1 tank and 3 dps and we made it all the way to Lord Warden before a portal screwed the run.

I would prefer dps.
    Edited by Drummerx04 on June 6, 2018 3:36AM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drummerx04

Feel free to add me in game when you get a chance. My @name is the same as it is here.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mission complete! Thanks @Drummerx04 for helping get a group and for the awesome run. Very happy to finally have this achievement checked off my list.

Cheers :smile:
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is kewl to see. Congrats
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    This is kewl to see. Congrats

Thanks!